• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Got my C-link stuff in yesterday and there was a little ol' Timely in there.

I'm kind stoked about the new addition!

kid1.jpg

That's one fine funny book Ricky!! If you don't have any room left in those overstuffed comic boxes of yours, you could keep it at my house for a while
I've got tons of room. Why don't you just move down here? It snowed last night so it should be just like home!

That's one fine funny book Ricky!! If you don't have any room left in those overstuffed comic boxes of yours, you could keep it at my house for a while
I've got tons of room. Why don't you just move down here? It snowed last night so it should be just like home!
snow in houston :o nice

Are you offering to hire me as curator of that fantastic Houston Horde? 'Cause if you are, I might be able to make some adjustments!! :roflmao:

Are you offering to hire me as curator of that fantastic Houston Horde? 'Cause if you are, I might be able to make some adjustments!! :roflmao:

hey frisco man...this past weekend ponseti showed me some seriously old pics of you from days past...man, did you have the hair :baiting:

I never considered a curator before hm

I never considered a curator before hm

if you throw in the snow, :takeit:

kid1.jpg

Awesome book geek!

hm

Hey, I think Captain Wonder is cool. I know the bottom banner is lame, but from there up the book rocks :headbang:

kid1.jpg

Awesome book geek!

hm

Hey, I think Captain Wonder is cool. I know the bottom banner is lame, but from there up the book rocks :headbang:

I was just thinking the same thing when I looked at it: great colorful cover which would've looked better without the bottom banner, but just a great looking book anyway.

Congrats Richard, cool book! :applause:

kid1.jpg

Awesome book geek!

hm

I was just thinking the same thing when I looked at it: great colorful cover which would've looked better without the bottom banner, but just a great looking book anyway.

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

I actually kinda like the bottom banner. Just like when they would run the line-up down the left side of the cover on the early Marvel Mysterys or Targets.

And the characters were kids in Kid Komics after all.

kid1.jpg

Awesome book geek!

hm

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

I actually kinda like the bottom banner. Just like when they would run the line-up down the left side of the cover on the early Marvel Mysterys or Targets.

I'm with you Richard! I like the black banner with the weird kids. I also thought Trixie Trouble had a beautifully distorted head. Too bad she wasn't a little older...

Really nice book, Mr. B!!

kid1.jpg

Awesome book geek!

hm

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

I'm with you Richard! I like the black banner with the weird kids. I also thought Trixie Trouble had a beautifully distorted head. Too bad she wasn't a little older...

Really nice book, Mr. B!!

Is Subbie Namor as a kid?