• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

I agree, it a cool transition cover and story line.

The first 47 issues were pretty much ghools and war, then crime and the underground, till 69, at 70 kind of a si fi cover, 71 throw back, and then horror type covers until the end. Then of course the Commi smasher trilogy. I feel like it followed the times, early 50's si fi and horror.

Big Paulie Pedigree collection

Maybe I need to get me one of them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do like that cover as it is soooo different from the earlier Caps. And I like Sci-Fi. grin.gif

Unfortunatly, they propably won't be for sale for quite a while, but I would say its a good time to start the Adam Strange pedigree collection, fill in the blanks its fun and will bring a smile to your face. -Paul

The first 47 issues were pretty much ghools and war, then crime and the underground, till 69, at 70 kind of a si fi cover, 71 throw back, and then horror type covers until the end. Then of course the Commi smasher trilogy. I feel like it followed the times, early 50's si fi and horror.

this is on group thread too, but 'show me your timelys' really calls out for it.

torch.jpg

this is on group thread too, but 'show me your timelys' really calls out for it.

torch.jpg

Two runs down...two to go!! 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

torch.jpg

Billy,

You are really making my Timely collection seem insignificant. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Billy,

You are really making my Timely collection seem insignificant. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Great shot! 893applaud-thumb.gif # 5 is still my favorite. What condition is your copy in?

A package came in the mail today, that was....well...HEROIC!! (Thanks to Weird Paper)

mm0108.jpg

mm0110.jpg

mm0109.jpg

mm0107.jpg

The last copy is the Mile High! And when you hold this book in your hands, you know what all the fuss is about. This book is smoking!

A package came in the mail today, that was....well...HEROIC!! (Thanks to Weird Paper)

mm0108.jpg

mm0110.jpg

mm0109.jpg

mm0107.jpg

The last copy is the Mile High! And when you hold this book in your hands, you know what all the fuss is about. This book is smoking!

Glad it got to you safe and sound. Do I sense a WTB for issues 1,5,8,9,10 to complete run? (I don't have them--you've got all mine)

Billy,

Great shot! 893applaud-thumb.gif # 5 is still my favorite. What condition is your copy in?

6.5'ish. my favorites are 8, for obvious reasons, and 9 just cuz i like all the yellow. can't stand 24, it's much like that awful young allies 20.

the gulf coast mclaughlin, you are. how many mile highs in '07?

If those weren't Everett covers you'd get a 893naughty-thumb.gif for posting in the Timely thread.

flowerred.gif

If those weren't Everett covers you'd get a 893naughty-thumb.gif for posting in the Timely thread.

flowerred.gif

The Blondie's have no excuse sumo.gif

flowerred.gif

The Blondie's have no excuse sumo.gif

Load them on the Short Bus!

Jack

Glad it got to you safe and sound. Do I sense a WTB for issues 1,5,8,9,10 to complete run? (I don't have them--you've got all mine)

Yes! I do want to get the rest. I just realized I posted these in the wrong thread! I meant to put them in the GA thread. Glad JC isn't around he would give me hades for it! blush.gif

mm0108.jpg

mm0110.jpg

mm0109.jpg

mm0107.jpg

Bill,

Smoking books! Hydroman is one of my favorite off-the-beaten-path superheros from the golden-age. I really like teh cover art and the Mile High looks plan sweet!

Bill,

Smoking books! Hydroman is one of my favorite off-the-beaten-path superheros from the golden-age. I really like teh cover art and the Mile High looks plan sweet!

Mine too. Everett art just makes them even more so desirable to own.

mm0108.jpg

mm0110.jpg

mm0109.jpg

mm0107.jpg

Wow some very cool books that I have never seen before and in great shape. Any of those from pedigree collections?