• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Mike, whats the LEE SCHOOL FLAG, never heard of it.

Paul

hello all

it is the school flag on the front cover between caps/bucky's right legs on the bottom....

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

I've always been a fan of Cap 1 - 25 and 60 - 78. I just might have to start collecting them again, thanks to you Schommy! yay.gif

I just got to ask, if a fan of 1-25, and 60 up, why not 1-28, I mean to say 26, and 28 are out of this world, two of my absolute favorites. Just MHO.

I've always been a fan of Cap 1 - 25 and 60 - 78. I just might have to start collecting them again, thanks to you Schommy! yay.gif

I just got to ask, if a fan of 1-25, and 60 up, why not 1-28, I mean to say 26, and 28 are out of this world, two of my absolute favorites. Just MHO.

Most of my favorite covers are in the #26-47 range

West

West,

I agree with you, love all of those covers as well. I being fairly new to the boards took some time last night and read the whole post. Your set of timely's is just awsome! While, you and I have much in common, as most do not have as many GA marvels, as you or I. I can't see myself ever having such nice copies as you posses. I am real happy to be in the VG to FN range, prefer the 5.0 to 7.0 the best for 3 reasons, I can forseably complete all in my lifetime, still afford my nice house, go on vacation with my family and enjoy life.

Your collection is truley amazing and thank you for sharing it. Unfortunatly it made me want to collect a few more timely titles.... hail.gifhail.gif

Bill - nice Caps

since I'm geeking out today, I'll post my copies and two other Timelys that I got in the mail this week. Thanks to Frank at Metro for the A1 service.

cap63.jpg

cap78.jpg

ht6.jpg

witness1.jpg

Edited by podboy66

I'll post a few pics I was able to take over the weekend. Definitely one of my favorite threads, so I'm happy to contribute. A couple of classic covers to start with:

2-12-07007.jpg

2-12-07008.jpg

boy, boy, i say BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wonderful.