• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

mmc3.jpg

hello all...

only took me 169 pages to finally have a contribution!...special thanks to Billy Parker, Xavier Logan and Jim E....

rick

man, that 74 is KILLER; what fool let that go? which pedigree is it? must've gone for a couple grand, huh? i do recognize that 3 by the way. good luck finding a centerfold for it. you'll probably come across one some day.

Sweet YA my friend and welcome.

Just one this tonight on Ebay....Nice upgrade for me..my now undercopy is a 1.8, which was my lowest grade cap, so upgrading to a F or better, way cool. It looks like it might go FN+ to me, but this is just the copy from the ebay listing. I will post a high rez scan when it arrives in a couple of days.

Paul Cap60fine.jpgyay.gif

Nice pick up, from Comgeek correct?

mmc3.jpg

hello all...

only took me 169 pages to finally have a contribution!...special thanks to Billy Parker, Xavier Logan and Jim E....

rick

Nice set, I love the MMC89, one of my favorit covers in the 80-92 run. Would love to have the 74 too! Need both! Thanks for sharing, really nice!

mmc3.jpg

hello all...

rick

man, that 74 is KILLER; what fool let that go? which pedigree is it? must've gone for a couple grand, huh? i do recognize that 3 by the way. good luck finding a centerfold for it. you'll probably come across one some day.

hey, I thought it was only missing the back cover and the 2 outer wraps??? sumo.gif

rick

Newest addition to my Timely collection, thanks to the latest Comiclink auction.

Rick

Subby15.jpg

Wow, what a stunning copy! Makes me want to start collection Subby! A truley amazing copy(even has white pages), very nice pick up! Thanks for posting! hail.gif

Thanks, guys! I knew that was the book I HAD to have when the auction came up for preview. I am thrilled to get this book. Here is my only other Subby (for now. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif}

Sub16.jpg

I've posted this before, but I think it needs a second look! yay.gif

Newest addition to my Timely collection, thanks to the latest Comiclink auction.

Rick

Subby15.jpg

Wow, what a stunning copy! Makes me want to start collection Subby! A truley amazing copy(even has white pages), very nice pick up! Thanks for posting! hail.gif

Thanks, guys! I knew that was the book I HAD to have when the auction came up for preview. I am thrilled to get this book. Here is my only other Subby (for now. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif}

Sub16.jpg

I've posted this before, but I think it needs a second look! yay.gif

If I start collecting Timelys (not until next year) it will be with Subbys and Caps. Nice books!

Thank you, West, and everyone else for the kind words. I've been surfing these boards for a long long time, gazing at everyone's killer books. I'm just happy to contibute, especially to my favorite thread ...bar none!!! Another classic cover, one of my all time favorites. thumbsup2.gif

Dennis

2-12-07024.jpg

Thank you, West, and everyone else for the kind words. I've been surfing these boards for a long long time, gazing at everyone's killer books. I'm just happy to contibute, especially to my favorite thread ...bar none!!! Another classic cover, one of my all time favorites. thumbsup2.gif

Dennis

2-12-07024.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifThat is my FAVORITE cover of the ENTIRE run!! Holy Moley! takeit.gif

[quote

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifThat is my FAVORITE cover of the ENTIRE run!! Holy Moley! takeit.gif

Mine too. You have great taste! headbang.gif

What a beautiful copy! I remember lusting after that book but ended up chasing other items.

Dennis

2-12-07024.jpg

You see a book like that in that kind of condition and if just make you marvel at how some of these gems survived.

Mine too. You have great taste! headbang.gif

One of my favorites as well. I've always thought the best Marvel Mystery covers were ones that festured the Sub-Mariner. Great book. thumbsup2.gif