• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,098 posts in this topic

Well, I got my HT 8 from Clink today!

Now I just have to wait for the cover from Koko which is to be in nicer condition.

Without further addu! Mind you the shear lack of condition may hurt your eyes after what has been shown lately, between Bangzoom and mr. bed.

HumanTorch8-1.jpg

I know how you feel. If it comes down to quality vs. quantity, Bangzoom and Mr Bedrock have both. 27_laughing.gif You're going to marry the two? What're you gonna do with the old cover,takeit.gif

just kiddin.

Fresh from CGC, another wonderful, classic Timely cover: Captain America #18 cloud9.gif

I love the bright colors...the blade appears to jump out at you! 893whatthe.gif

430924380_2f9db6d62a_o.jpg

GE

hello all..

I don't collect Caps (yet!), but that is a nice looking copy!

rick

I know I have been posting a lot of books lately and I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to hi-jack this thread, but it took me four years to post and I'm making up for lost time! I just got some cool stuff back from CGC and I'm just going to start lobbing them out there. Hope you enjoy....

submariner3.jpg

A little something from the back of Subby 7 (among others)............

foot.jpg

What my feet feel like after trying to walk the whole floor of Comic-Con!

usa11.jpg

Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry if I took up too much space. Thanks for indulging me.