• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,095 posts in this topic

Well if it was me I'd crack anything that was 6.0 and under unless it was a big ticket book. You could probably resell the old shells back to CGC you have so much plastic there. hail.gif

Well SS if I do have a crack'n party, I will invite you down out of the Cold Frozon Northern Tundra. Well crack a few beers and a few comics... eh! 27_laughing.gif

I wanna come too! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Bill,

You are welcome to join, but bring your Cap 1 so I can drool on myself! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Deal! As long as you wear a bib while looking at the Cap! 27_laughing.gif

Just as long as you understand, the cap might not leave my house! 27_laughing.gif

Bill,

You are welcome to join, but bring your Cap 1 so I can drool on myself! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just as long as you understand, the cap might not leave my house! 27_laughing.gif

capam.jpg

Jack

Well if it was me I'd crack anything that was 6.0 and under unless it was a big ticket book. You could probably resell the old shells back to CGC you have so much plastic there. hail.gif

Well SS if I do have a crack'n party, I will invite you down out of the Cold Frozon Northern Tundra. Well crack a few beers and a few comics... eh! 27_laughing.gif

Bill,

And where exactly will you be burying my body? grin.gif

Bill,

Not nessesary, I was planning on the Jedi mind wipe. You would just give me the book freely......There will be no charge for that......you will remember non of this conversation......happy good thoughts.......luke you kissed your sister......

Jedi Mind F#%K complete, Captain #1 now Schommy's........ devil.gif

Bill the Beer fridge is in the Garage next to the Pepsi machine, and no I didn't notice anything funny going on. Would you like to see my new Captain America #1? grin.gif

Bill,

Not nessesary, I was planning on the Jedi mind wipe. You would just give me the book freely......There will be no charge for that......you will remember non of this conversation......happy good thoughts.......luke you kissed your sister......

Jedi Mind F#%K complete, Captain #1 now Schommy's........ devil.gif

Bill the Beer fridge is in the Garage next to the Pepsi machine, and no I didn't notice anything funny going on. Would you like to see my new Captain America #1? grin.gif

27_laughing.gif

Was able to work out a deal for this one.

MMC13CGC5-1.jpg

Love those early Torch covers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

dude, I thought you were a subby guy?

I am. But if I were going to buy MM's with Torch covers it would have to be the early ones. The later ones just kind of blend together.

MMC13CGC5-1.jpg

No worries here if Peter has jumped ship. I don't need any more competition for high grade Subby books. tongue.gif

MMC13CGC5-1.jpg

No worries here if Peter has jumped ship. I don't need any more competition for high grade Subby books. tongue.gif

Still love those high grade Subby's just haven't seen any that I really want lately. I'm sure one will come up for sale when I won't be in a position to bid on it. tonofbricks.gif

MMC13CGC5-1.jpg

takeit.gif

great book SS! you rock headbang.gif

Rick you must own a copy because I thought you would have jumped all over this one already if you didn't. I only ask because I don't recall seeing yours posted. popcorn.gif

hello all...

I must have missed it?...was it on ebay?...I check every site daily (metro, clink, ebay, etc)....good pick up!

rick

Yes this has been on EBay for some time now.

crud, I must have missed it...I check the auctions daily, c'est la vie...good pick up!...if you ever want to part with it, lmk, I might need it smile.gif

rick

Tax refund... I wish.

This arrived this morning, form Comiclink! A grail off the list. The cover is a bit soiled, as is the interior, and there is some glue on the spine (at the staples) but its still totally readable, supple and complete!! I am totally excited about this one... its nice to see the battle in its original form (I have worn out my Fantasy Masterpieces reprint!).

I'm very happy with CLINK's grading ... seems bang on. Maybe the pages are a bit darker than described, but still nice and flexible. And their service was very good. Time payments, baby!! headbang.gif

Marvel #9:

1701547-MARVEL9Bpost.jpg

Damn they let you do time payments. I was just about to jump on that book after many failed attempts on EBay and else where and actually your picture looks better than the scan they had of the book. My ultimate grail. cloud9.gif

Thanks P5 and SilverSurfer... the book is very solid, although soiled inside and out, but consistently. Very tanned edges of the paper, but overall, no complaints!

Not to rub it in, but I was surprised the book sat on CLINK for as long as it did! I'm sure the fact it was raw had a lot to do with it. If it was CGC, it would have been long gone.

I work from home, so its very distracting to have that book sitting ten feet away from you!! I end up looking at it every couple of hours...

That was a "Primetime" acquisition Ryan thumbsup2.gif...yes, that copy was sitting on C-link long before (and during) I posted my 3.0 copy on there...by the time I considered this copy, you had bought it foreheadslap.gif What a GREAT cover folks.