• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,099 posts in this topic

Ben are you responsible for the 1" tear on every page. sumo.gifpoke2.gif This book will be cracked as I'm looking forward to seeing that awesome Red Skull splash page. cloud9.gif

foreheadslap.gif of course not! It came like that from the Doc back east...I paid more for it in 2000 than you did though! Good deal!

I won a mini grail of mine tonight on Ebay. One of my very favorite covers. Sweet copy to boot.

CaptainAmerica47.jpg

yay.gif

Congrats Paul,

That's a heck of a copy. And a great cover!

Thanks, Mr. B

Checked out your web site today, nice site with lots of good stuff. I see you have a Cap 3, will keep it in mind. I need it but man I keep blowing my budget. I think I am going to liquidate all of my silver age DC, can't part with the Marvels. I am just addicted to GA books.

I really like this copy as it really only has one flaw in my opinion and shouldn't be a Green label, not that I care one way or the other. A small piece of tape inside, the incorrecty manufactured staple posistion is printing error and doesn't bother me a bit. I think it presents like a F/VF or better. I'll know more when I get it in hand.

Paul

Thank you, Thank you, you really love me, you really love me! I am taking a bow right now. Gotta love a little oscar speech every once in while!

I love it, been on my most wanted for a while. They kept coming up right after big purchases, but it worked out in the end. I got this one cheeper and looks better than the rest.

Paul 27_laughing.gif

This one is on the way from Surfer, as he got a smoking copy last week! Has a some color touch, but still nice copy and solid. I am pleased!

HT12.jpgHT12BC.jpgcool.gif

CHECK OUT SOME TIMELY'S ON SALE FROM MY EBAY AUCTIONS END 4/10/2007

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Edited by mr.schomburg

I won a mini grail of mine tonight on Ebay. One of my very favorite covers. Sweet copy to boot.

CaptainAmerica47.jpg

yay.gif

that fonky staple sure isn't hurting anything with it in a slab, now is it? about the best looking 6.0 on record.

CaptainAmerica47.jpg

yay.gif

that fonky staple sure isn't hurting anything with it in a slab, now is it? about the best looking 6.0 on record.

Yes, that staple doesn't bother me at all, might make it harder to read, but really doesn't detract from cover at all in my opinion. In a slab, well don't know why it got the GLOD, but doesn't matter to me, its unrestored, and presents like a VF.

This one is on the way from Surfer, as he got a smoking copy last week! Has a some color touch, but still nice copy and solid. I am pleased!

HT12.jpgHT12BC.jpgcool.gif

Man Schommy!!! You have been on a tear! Way to go Paul! 893applaud-thumb.gif

mm9.jpg

hello all...

got this little beaut in from metro today...big thanks to S and V...

rick

Hey wait a minute!!! I thought I was getting that book! confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue_two.gifstooges.gif

Edited by dizzyfoxx