• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

wow, again, folks with the "interesting" guesses :baiting:

Tell us all what it will hammer at wise one (worship)

if anyone is interested, I will PM exchange my thoughts...but, i am likely "done" with public prediction posts, as apparently some folks seem to think I can influence an auctions outcome :screwy:

if anyone is interested, I will PM exchange my thoughts...but, i am likely "done" with public prediction posts, as apparently some folks seem to think I can influence an auctions outcome :screwy:

Only the ones you are bidding on, and will probably vie for the top two spots. No sense in telling your competition the game plan.

(thumbs u

Face it Rick, in auctions you bid in, the final price is invariably your Max Bid, or one bid increment above it. :insane:

Only the ones you are bidding on, and will probably vie for the top two spots. No sense in telling your competition the game plan.

(thumbs u

well, I know that, and you know that, but who else knows that lol

Face it Rick, in auctions you bid in, the final price is invariably your Max Bid, or one bid increment above it. :insane:

to true, but at least 1 or 2 folks think that the price I state a book will/might/should go for, affected what it went for (I wasn't a participant) ...meaning, they think because I posted a "price" that someone else bid upto that price, and beat them... go figure!

If it was me I wouldn't be telling anyone what I thought a book was worth if I was interested in bidding on a book. I *may* only tell those that are closest to me. Why shoot myself in the foot? Word of mouth gets out very quickly and before you know it

a) someone is shilling you up

b someone is outbidding you.

:whatev:

If it was me I wouldn't be telling anyone what I thought a book was worth if I was interested in bidding on a book. I *may* only tell those that are closest to me. Why shoot myself in the foot? Word of mouth gets out very quickly and before you know it

a) someone is shilling you up

b someone is outbidding you.

:whatev:

good advice, to a rookie :baiting: ...but I have been playing in this game a long time, and if I want a book, I win it..I might not be the best poker player, but comics are a diff story...so, I don't think anyone really knows my strategy lol

to true, but at least 1 or 2 folks think that the price I state a book will/might/should go for, affected what it went for (I wasn't a participant) ...meaning, they think because I posted a "price" that someone else bid upto that price, and beat them... go figure!

Weird how the free market works huh? People can, and should, bid as much as they want on a book they desire. Plain and simple

Silly people

Weird how the free market works huh? People can, and should, bid as much as they can on a book they want. Plain and simple

Silly people

lol

this one dangled in front of my nose just too damn long in the marketplace. had to make the upgrade. thanks g.e.

usa12.jpg

Very Nice Geek. (thumbs u

Cross one off the list. ;)

this one dangled in front of my nose just too damn long in the marketplace. had to make the upgrade. thanks g.e.

usa12.jpg

Very Nice Geek. (thumbs u

Cross one off the list. ;)

White paged Timely goodness! :cloud9:

Glad this treasure found a good home. :applause:

Dino

Just received this in which I'm pretty happy to own even thought I couldn't afford to buy it.

3195958878_092b24e41a_b.jpg

3195110571_a25e7c6a90_b.jpg

on the very, very short list of all-time greatest funny-books. well done, boardie.

usa12.jpg

that is a heck of an upgrade

Just received this in which I'm pretty happy to own even thought I couldn't afford to buy it.

3195958878_092b24e41a_b.jpg

3195110571_a25e7c6a90_b.jpg

You are gonna get some love for that post for sure! Congrats (thumbs u