• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Just received this in which I'm pretty happy to own even thought I couldn't afford to buy it.

3195958878_092b24e41a_b.jpg

Who wouldn't want one???

NICE pick up, one of the all time greats, hands down. (worship) Wonderful looking copy.

Nice, I'm very envious. A grail for me for sure. Congratulations.

Just received this in which I'm pretty happy to own even thought I couldn't afford to buy it.

3195110571_a25e7c6a90_b.jpg

I guess it's ok if you like low grade readers (shrug)

:baiting: :baiting: :baiting:

lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Well, not in my grubby hands yet, but will be soon... :cloud9:

Thanks Dino, you da' man (thumbs u

3405033322ba2596c4d5o.jpg

lookit that little atlas globe. love that book. way to go sir; wouldn't have minded nabbing it, but had just pulled the trigger on his usa, and couldn't manage both.

Well, not in my grubby hands yet, but will be soon... :cloud9:

Thanks Dino, you da' man (thumbs u

3405033322ba2596c4d5o.jpg

lookit that little atlas globe. love that book. way to go sir; wouldn't have minded nabbing it, but had just pulled the trigger on his usa, and couldn't manage both.

I hear you...so many good books, so little cash lol

I just could not let this one pass by...your USA was very tempting too. Two good scores...you gotta love it. Congrats on your book. (thumbs u Cannot wait to get this one in the mail.

Who wouldn't want one???

NICE pick up, one of the all time greats, hands down. (worship) Wonderful looking copy.

Nice, I'm very envious. A grail for me for sure. Congratulations.

Nice Cap 1 Ed! Congrats :applause:

I got this today from a local collector in a trade deal. It's nice to do deals locally and in person (thumbs u

It's not one of the tougher issues to find in the run IMO, but it's the first time I've owned it. There is some historical significant of this Schomburg cover: the German Battle ship "Scharnhorst" is labeled here on the cover. I did a search and found out that it was a famous German battleship that was sunk by Allied Forces in December 1943. The publishing date happens to be Fall 1943 on this one. :)

Enjoy!

-Ben

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_battlecruiser_Scharnhorst

AllWinners1030-35FC.jpg

AllWinners1030-35BC.jpg

Edited by Primetime

I got this today from a local collector in a trade deal. It's nice to do deals locally and in person (thumbs u

It's not one of the tougher issues to find in the run IMO, but it's the first time I've owned it. There is some historical significant of this Schomburg cover: the German Battle ship "Scharnhorst" is labeled here on the cover. I did a search and found out that it was a famous German battleship that was sunk by Allied Forces in December 1943. The publishing date happens to be Fall 1943 on this one. :)

Enjoy!

-Ben

AllWinners1030-35FC.jpg

AllWinners1030-35BC.jpg

Cool book and story (thumbs u

But there was no mention of Cap, Torch and the gang in the historical account. Wonder why? (shrug)

Enjoy!

-Ben

AllWinners1030-35FC.jpg

AllWinners1030-35BC.jpg

But there was no mention of Cap, Torch and the gang in the historical account. Wonder why? (shrug)

:makepoint:

Enjoy!

-Ben

AllWinners1030-35FC.jpg

AllWinners1030-35BC.jpg

Every source, unfortunately, has omitted the valiant efforts of the Timely big 3 for some reason Bill (shrug)

Edited by Primetime

Enjoy!

-Ben

AllWinners1030-35FC.jpg

AllWinners1030-35BC.jpg

Every source, unfortunately, has omitted the valiant efforts of the Timely big 3 for some reason Bill (shrug)

Government cover-up. :gossip: