• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

daring3.jpg

Unbelievable!! Great run, love that #3 what a cover!

I agree. One of the greatest Schomburg covers of all time IMO. It's underappreciated because it's not a well known hero but man, I just love the composition.

:cloud9:

hey frisco "man"...get with xavier logan and see if you 2 can find a vikings football game this fall with my former Gator Percy Harvin playing, and I will fly up! 143ksk might want to go too?...just need a line on some tix

Being a Viking fan myself, I just hope Harvin makes it onto the field this fall. He's been excused from both rookie camp and now the league's rookie symposium due to "illness".

hey frisco "man"...get with xavier logan and see if you 2 can find a vikings football game this fall with my former Gator Percy Harvin playing, and I will fly up! 143ksk might want to go too?...just need a line on some tix

Being a Viking fan myself, I just hope Harvin makes it onto the field this fall. He's been excused from both rookie camp and now the league's rookie symposium due to "illness".

"severe dehydratrion" = cotton mouth :gossip:

"severe dehydratrion" = cotton mouth :gossip:

:o

(worship):applause:

What a Incredible run of books .

I'm in AWE..

Spectacular! Why are #1 and #3 graded so harshly - an argument for cracking slabs - if you posted raw scans, the entire collection would look high grade. Also an argument for eye-appeal over numerical grade!

Sounds like fun Gator, but are you sure your delicate southern system could handle the potential chilled temperature not to mention the frozen particles of water vapor that fall to Earth in the form of soft, white flakes? :baiting:

Sounds like fun Gator, but are you sure your delicate southern system could handle the potential chilled temperature not to mention the frozen particles of water vapor that fall to Earth in the form of soft, white flakes? :baiting:

Fortunately for Gator, the game is indoors

:gossip:

Hey Jimmy! :hi:

brrr... russ warned me to come in Oct and not later in the year... so, I am taking his advice!

just for the record, my dad and I were at the old Metropolitan stadium in 1976 to watch Minn vs Chicago in Oct... and it snowed a wee little bit, if I recall...saw walter payton run all over the vikes that day, but we squeeked out a 20-19 win...

I had a put a hot dog in my jacket that day, and a year later, we found it in fl when I had to pull that jacket back out to wear lol

just for the record, my dad and I were at the old Metropolitan stadium in 1976 to watch Minn vs Chicago in Oct... and it snowed a wee little bit, if I recall...saw walter payton run all over the vikes that day, but we squeeked out a 20-19 win...

I had a put a hot dog in my jacket that day, and a year later, we found it in fl when I had to pull that jacket back out to wear lol

Did you eat it?

Did you eat it?

it was kind of petrified...you could have used it to hammer nails

Did you eat it?

yeah ... but did you eat it?

Did you eat it?

yeah ... but did you eat it?

my mom wouldn't let me (remember, this was 1977 we found it, so I was just a kid)

Did you eat it?

Did he wash the jacket? "Eau de Oscar Meyer".

Edited by Silver Surfer