• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Finally got a copy of Daring Mystery #6 - Marvel Boy :cloud9: Now USA Comics #7 awaits :wishluck:

daringmysterycomics6cgc35ow.jpg

Nice find. (thumbs u

chickorel copy (shrug)

Yep :)

well done

Me too.I fell in love with the Chicorel DM 3,but now is clearly not the time to buy certain Daring Mysterys.
last 3 years has not been the time to buy darings...they just keep going up and up :cry:

Me too.I fell in love with the Chicorel DM 3,but now is clearly not the time to buy certain Daring Mysterys.
last 3 years has not been the time to buy darings...they just keep going up and up :cry:

In that case, three years ago was exactly the right time to buy Darings!

Jack

In that case, three years ago was exactly the right time to buy Darings!

Jack

Daring Mystery #3 is one of my favorite Schomburg covers of all time. Am I ever glad I picked up my 5.0 copy from Nearmint a little over a year ago. It's probably a top 3 Schomburg cover for me.

:cloud9:

daring mystery 1 just "screams" golden age to me but I missed out on the KC copy and the Chicorel copy, both went for too much relative to what I was willing to pay (thumbs u

daring mystery 1 just "screams" golden age to me but I missed out on the KC copy and the Chicorel copy, both went for too much relative to what I was willing to pay (thumbs u

YUP. I agree and want a #1 bad. There was a restored copy in Chicago last year but it seemed to have too much work done to it with too little eye appeal IIRC.

That whole mini run is spectacular when I actually think about it...for what it was, it sure has left us with some wonderful art.

R.

YUP. I agree and want a #1 bad. There was a restored copy in Chicago last year but it seemed to have too much work done to it with too little eye appeal IIRC.

That whole mini run is spectacular when I actually think about it...for what it was, it sure has left us with some wonderful art.

R.

megocomics003-1.jpg

R.

megocomics003-1.jpg

yourock.gif

megocomics003-1.jpg

Along with Mystic this is my favorite run in all of comics.

Can't wait to get my 2 so I can post a group shot.