• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Should this be a Timely? I just got it in hand today. Thanks to Brent for working with me.

I know it doesn't have a kick azz Subby cover (cause if it did the book would be worth major 6 figures and I wouldn't be able to afford it) and I know it's not on a lot of want lists but I think it's really, really cool and I'm honored to be part of the club. Really honored.

9c914b2e.jpg

Great book. Always wanted a copy. What is the page quality?

Should this be a Timely? I just got it in hand today. Thanks to Brent for working with me.

I know it doesn't have a kick azz Subby cover (cause if it did the book would be worth major 6 figures and I wouldn't be able to afford it) and I know it's not on a lot of want lists but I think it's really, really cool and I'm honored to be part of the club. Really honored.

9c914b2e.jpg

Great book. Always wanted a copy. What is the page quality?

who is the publisher cited on the interior cover ...that will answer your question (thumbs u

9c914b2e.jpg

:o

That is quite an accomplishment Roy!!!!

No Timely collection is complete without that book in my opinion (worship)

9c914b2e.jpg

I'm not impressed by a lot, but that book does it for me. Being a Subby-guy, that's just plain drool worthy. (worship) (worship) (worship)

who is the publisher cited on the interior cover ...that will answer your question (thumbs u

I'll let you know when I crack it out.

:baiting:

I just noticed that the CGC label states First Funnies as publisher.

:tonofbricks:

I'll let you know when I crack it out.

:baiting:

I just noticed that the CGC label states First Funnies as publisher.

:tonofbricks:

It's an honorary Timely.

West

9c914b2e.jpg

let's hear it for roy!!!!!!!!!!!

9c914b2e.jpg

Yahoo!!!!!

Roy I thought you picked on up about 6 months ago? An upgrade?

Nope. Was just making time payments. This is the same book...first time I have held it.

9c914b2e.jpg

Yahoo!!!!!

it is a great book, but what is it doing in the Timely thread :baiting: