• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,102 posts in this topic

I just read an Angel story in another early issue and it was tremendous.

lol

Oh...wait....you were serious....?

:blush:

The Angel stories are usually pretty gruesome but so were the Subby stories in issue 4.

4144937668_21299a2dc2.jpg4144937588_c2aef9ebab.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

There is just no need to let this Timely thread sit more than a day without a new post...even if it is a boring repost. I think this is the first time I've posted these all at once. Most of them are freshly scanned. Sorry to bore you, but some of these unfortunately might be sold soon out of necessity and I wanted to post the entire lot.

th_MarvelComics1.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics2CGC8_5oww.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics3CGC5_0.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics49_0ow.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics54_0ow.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics64_5.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics7CGC6_5Rmylite2.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics8CGC3_5.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics108_0white.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics117_0ow.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics126_5R.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics13CGC6_0oww.jpg th_MotionPictureFunniesWeekly1CGC7_5ow.jpg

There is just no need to let this Timely thread sit more than a day without a new post...even if it is a boring repost. I think this is the first time I've posted these all at once. Most of them are freshly scanned. Sorry to bore you, but some of these unfortunately might be sold soon out of necessity and I wanted to post the entire lot.

th_MarvelComics1.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics2CGC8_5oww.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics3CGC5_0.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics49_0ow.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics54_0ow.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics64_5.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics7CGC6_5Rmylite2.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics8CGC3_5.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics108_0white.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics117_0ow.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics126_5R.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics13CGC6_0oww.jpg th_MotionPictureFunniesWeekly1CGC7_5ow.jpg

I like that book that has the "5.0" in the upper left. Looks like a cool cover. :grin:

That post has some spectacular layout and design elements to it.

Very pleasing on the eye. Congratulations (thumbs u

Great set of books Roy! As you know, these comics are also very close my heart but the end of the day they can be replaced. Good luck with the sales.