• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

starting with 11, we timely collectors consider venus a s.h. comic. i have the first 10, too, but they don't belong here.

I'd think that with your collection, you could call venus anything you want and I'd believe it.

By the way, what's going on with the cover on Cap 34? Looks like the registration is WAAAY off. Never seen one that pronounced on any book. very cool.

we think alike; i think it's one of my coolest books. here ya' go.

cap34.jpg

cap34.jpg

For reference...

cap34.jpg

trotting out that tired old conventional copy of yours, yet again, is NOT going to make me finally fold and take the head-up trade you've been begging for since i found my unique pedigree copy [man, the ohio O.o. must've either shared my error-loving streak, or this was the last one on the stands in a hundred mile radius!].

[man, the ohio O.o. must've either shared my error-loving streak, or this was the last one on the stands in a hundred mile radius!].

I think you are right about the Ohio pedigree: I have seen more off-center wraps with an Ohio pedigree designation than those without any pedigree designation.

I think we can now officially consider this thread closed thanks to Mr. Parker.

thanks for the props roy, but it's hi-grade that makes this thread special, and, alas, my runs are largely pedestrian.

Billy your too modest. The average pedestrian (myself included) would love to build a run of GA books like that. Would take some serious coin to duplicate your collection, super stuff. :cloud9: The next step would be to crack them puppies out.

Beautiful books, Billy! and thank you for my new Subby...I always love getting your leftovers...

and I can say that in a completely non raunchy way;)

subby3f.jpg

:o Did I miss a Parker sales thread?

:frustrated:

Beautiful books, Billy! and thank you for my new Subby...I always love getting your leftovers...

subby3f.jpg

you did, indeed. but she bought it in about 5 minutes, so you'd have had to be on your toes.

subby3f.jpg

you did, indeed. but she bought it in about 5 minutes, so you'd have had to be on your toes.

Bill is always on his toes. He has to be to reach the keyboard.

subby3f.jpg

couple years ago he asked santa to lose weight and gain height, but we never get everything we ask for.

subby3f.jpg

couple years ago he asked santa to lose weight and gain height, but we never get everything we ask for.

One outta two ain't bad!

subby3f.jpg

One outta two ain't bad!

Now if you could only gain a pound or two the we'd stop having to anchor you to your table when we visit the Windy City each summer