• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

don't know if this was ever posted singly in this thread, and i haven't had it scanned since my aol private space went kaput w/o me saving stuff like i was supposed to--anyway, here's one of lamont's books. this one and jim's book above used to share a barn togehter. my "larson" was written in the same spot as jim's, tho' a previous owner erased it--you can still see the imprint of the name with the book in hand.

100_1043.jpg

don't know if this was ever posted singly in this thread, and i haven't had it scanned since my aol private space went kaput w/o me saving stuff like i was supposed to--anyway, here's one of lamont's books. this one and jim's book above used to share a barn togehter. my "larson" was written in the same spot as jim's, tho' a previous owner erased it--you can still see the imprint of the name with the book in hand.

100_1043.jpg

Yet another (worship)(worship)(worship)

100_1043.jpg

Trace it back in

100_1043.jpg

Trace it back in

i did, twice, but never stayed in the lines to my liking, and erased it out again.

100_1043.jpg

Trace it back in

i did, twice, but never stayed in the lines to my liking, and erased it out again.

lol

100_1043.jpg

Trace it back in

lol

little dude has volunteered....he says he is very good at staying within the lines now!

Here are a few that I've picked up recently. Nothing high-grade, but all solid complete copies.

P1250550.jpg

this is a hard book. been trying to upgrade mine for many, many moons. very nice.

Here are a few that I've picked up recently. Nothing high-grade, but all solid complete copies.

P1250550.jpg

this is a hard book. been trying to upgrade mine for many, many moons. very nice.

It is a tough book. Unfortunately, it was sold to me as unrestored and then the dealer refused to respond when confronted with that fact. Not sure why whoever did the resto. bothered to do it considering this is a mid-grade book and grade probably wasn't affected, but who knows. I'll probably try to get the resto. removed.

P1250550.jpg

It is a tough book. Unfortunately, it was sold to me as unrestored and then the dealer refused to respond when confronted with that fact. Not sure why whoever did the resto. bothered to do it considering this is a mid-grade book and grade probably wasn't affected, but who knows. I'll probably try to get the resto. removed.

And who was the unresponsive dealer?