• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,102 posts in this topic

Here are a few that I've picked up recently. Nothing high-grade, but all solid complete copies.

P1250550.jpg

this is a hard book. been trying to upgrade mine for many, many moons. very nice.

It is a tough book. Unfortunately, it was sold to me as unrestored and then the dealer refused to respond when confronted with that fact. Not sure why whoever did the resto. bothered to do it considering this is a mid-grade book and grade probably wasn't affected, but who knows. I'll probably try to get the resto. removed.

And who was the unresponsive dealer?

Not a board member that I know of. Ebay name is "Twherc1". Name is Tim Wilson. I bought this book months ago and specifically asked if it was restored, told it wasn't. Sent it off to CGC, in the meantime I bought another book from the same seller, All Select 4, that one was missing a page. doh! Seller SAID he'd refund for both, refunded for the second only, (Because he didn't have a choice, the first book was past the allotted time to file a PayPal dispute, but the second wasn't.) I've made my peace with it, it's a super hard book to get and the resto. is very minor. (Hopefully removable...)

Here are a few that I've picked up recently. Nothing high-grade, but all solid complete copies.

P1250550.jpg

this is a hard book. been trying to upgrade mine for many, many moons. very nice.

It is a tough book. Unfortunately, it was sold to me as unrestored and then the dealer refused to respond when confronted with that fact. Not sure why whoever did the resto. bothered to do it considering this is a mid-grade book and grade probably wasn't affected, but who knows. I'll probably try to get the resto. removed.

Not a board member that I know of. Ebay name is "Twherc1". Name is Tim Wilson. I bought this book months ago and specifically asked if it was restored, told it wasn't. Sent it off to CGC, in the meantime I bought another book from the same seller, All Select 4, that one was missing a page. doh! Seller SAID he'd refund for both, refunded for the second only, (Because he didn't have a choice, the first book was past the allotted time to file a PayPal dispute, but the second wasn't.) I've made my peace with it, it's a super hard book to get and the resto. is very minor. (Hopefully removable...)

Sorry to hear that bro. Thanks for the information on this Wilson character. One to avoid for sure

P1250550.jpg

Sorry to hear that bro. Thanks for the information on this Wilson character. One to avoid for sure

Thanks. Happens to all of us if you buy GA long enough I suppose.

the title of the thread says to show your timely's. i have been long overdue in photographing all the books for insurance purposes. had the books at the house this weekend and finally did it. so, i'm showing them. all of the timely/atlas s.h. books.

allselects.jpg