• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,174 posts in this topic

Well, it's hard to follow those nice Caps... Still, I'm slowly but surely picking off the Heroics I need...

Heroic-8.jpg

i like it, but i'd like it more in a non-timely thread!

Tougher than 19 or 21 IMO

Really? Interesting.

I have not actively watched in a little while but I saw 4-5 copies of 19&21 for every copy of 18 I saw ( at the time).

Really? Interesting.

I have not actively watched in a little while but I saw 4-5 copies of 19&21 for every copy of 18 I saw ( at the time).

There has been a ton of 19's and 21's hit the market in the last 2 years. I defintely think that certain issues are harder to come by [perhaps only because they have better covers?] such as #7. Same goes for All Select #2, so hard to find a copy for sale.

Really? Interesting.

There has been a ton of 19's and 21's hit the market in the last 2 years. I defintely think that certain issues are harder to come by [perhaps only because they have better covers?] such as #7. Same goes for All Select #2, so hard to find a copy for sale.

All Select 2 is a tough find for sale..so is # 3...

Really? Interesting.

I have seen many more all select 2's than 3's ...in fact, I was able to purchase a nice 3 from a friend recently...and my really nice 2 is in a boardies possession as well, if I recall

The All-Select 2's Gator has seen for sale have been on E-bay over the years, all low grade.....nothing new under the sun...Gator, your "really" nice all-Select 2.... CGC 8.0 perhaps you had years ago...?
:hi: Sean...thats the copy..i think a boardee from Georgia bought from rick a few years back.

Really? Interesting.

I have seen many more all select 2's than 3's ...in fact, I was able to purchase a nice 3 from a friend recently...and my really nice 2 is in a boardies possession as well, if I recall
I have seen less 3s than 2s over the past 15 yrs for sure. I've only owned one 3 and that was 11 yrs ago which came back 4.5 ow-w. I only like covers 1-3 and have had no desire owning 4-10. The 3 loses some appeal to me as it's a "little" book in size compared to the 1 or 2.

Ben, you've seen All Select 2 more often than the 3, but that's because the 2's are simply shown off more often. Here on the boards, two of the existing CGC 8.0 2's have been shown, ......the 9.4 has as well.... hm...but not for sale except for Gator's 8.0 a while back....

Look at the Heritage archives, there are 6 unique copies of each the 2 and 3, but the 2 appears more often because all three of the 8.0's have each sold twice, and two of those played the resub game, back in 2003 or so, so it's not too obvious. None of the AS 3's sold more than once each.

Ben, you said that you've only owned one AS 3, have you shown it on these boards? I know you've shown an AS 2 on these boards a few times...

I have only ever seen 2 copies of AS 3 for sale during my collecting time frame of AS (2007 on) outside of the one I just bought a few months ago... I have seen at least 8 copies of #2 for sale (of which I had a vg and the 8.0 and passed on several low grade and one real nice raw copy that was overpriced)... no doubt that 2 comes up for sale more often than 3, but of late, neither is traded very often (at least in my opinion and experience)

Ben, you've seen All Select 2 more often than the 3, but that's because the 2's are simply shown off more often. Here on the boards, two of the existing CGC 8.0 2's have been shown, ......the 9.4 has as well.... hm...but not for sale except for Gator's 8.0 a while back....

Look at the Heritage archives, there are 6 unique copies of each the 2 and 3, but the 2 appears more often because all three of the 8.0's have each sold twice, and two of those played the resub game, back in 2003 or so, so it's not too obvious. None of the AS 3's sold more than once each.

Ben, you said that you've only owned one AS 3, have you shown it on these boards? I know you've shown an AS 2 on these boards a few times...

the 2 is more in demand than the 3...I've only owned 3 copies of 2 in the past 15 years (of course seen more for sale during that time) and yes only 1 copy of the 3...I have not posted my ex- #3 here before. I will have to dig it up...

I have only ever seen 2 copies of AS 3 for sale during my collecting time frame of AS (2007 on) outside of the one I just bought a few months ago... I have seen at least 8 copies of #2 for sale (of which I had a vg and the 8.0 and passed on several low grade and one real nice raw copy that was overpriced)... no doubt that 2 comes up for sale more often than 3, but of late, neither is traded very often (at least in my opinion and experience)
you guys are making me want a # 3 again :mad: it's the best cover in the 3-10 run IMO..love that Nazi Torpedo Plant party. Edited by Primetime

you guys are making me want a # 3 again :mad: it's the best cover in the 3-10 run IMO.

It's certainly the earliest (thumbs u

you guys are making me want a # 3 again :mad: it's the best cover in the 3-10 run IMO..love that Nazi Torpedo Plant party.
:whistle:

allselect3c.jpg