• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

Here are my first Timely's

They are not 9.6's but maybe 9.4's lol

IMG_0001-6.jpg

IMG-7.jpg

all timely's are 9.6 in spirit! welcome aboard. don't be expecting a miracle cure, tho', once the malady starts virulently spreading.

Wow, these are incredible. :headbang:

way back in the old days, i bought several raw "d" copies. before cgc, before 10 pt. grading. 2 of 'em were called "near mint." these 2 have been kept in fortresses for many, many years. seeing all these high grade timely's lately made me want to try to jump in the above-9.2 pool. so i brought these 2 to c'town, and submitted them to cgc.

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

way back in the old days, i bought several raw "d" copies. before cgc, before 10 pt. grading. 2 of 'em were called "near mint." these 2 have been kept in fortresses for many, many years. seeing all these high grade timely's lately made me want to try to jump in the above-9.2 pool. so i brought these 2 to c'town, and submitted them to cgc.

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

Here is my best Chicago purchase Billy boy. A GREAT little book!! cap_14_80.jpg

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

Sorry Billy, here's a larger scan .... cap_14_80.jpg

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

(worship)(worship) Beautiful high grade Crippens, Billy, ...and that Cap 14 isn't too shabby either, Frisco-man! (thumbs u

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

(worship)(worship) Beautiful high grade Crippens, Billy, ...and that Cap 14 isn't too shabby either, Frisco-man! (thumbs u

+1 (worship)

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

terrific pick-up jimmy; doesn't get much better, sir.

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

Er, yeah, those grades will work. :o

Nicely done.

very, very happy.

cgccap56.jpg

cgcmm75.jpg

terrific pick-up jimmy; doesn't get much better, sir.

One of my favorite covers of the run. Wish my copy was somewhere near that grade...