• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

1ad64209.jpg

smiley-happy057.gif

...as I'm still reeling from mine

I think that picture is in an appropriate place: right next to the vent so that the fumes can be easily removed.

You should just mail that turd over to me before it's too late.

not exactly a timely, but it sure fits a run of mine. this is a very hard ped to get to fit into a timely s/h run, and i've been after one for years. so happy to have this subby. uc subby and b'hem to the market soon.

subby40.jpg

(worship) Beautiful book, Billy; very tough in grade! :applause:

...And you're right, not exactly timely, but we'll back-date it to the 25th since you're posting a Bethlehem pedigree! :grin:

1ad64209.jpg

smiley-happy057.gif

...as I'm still reeling from mine

I think that picture is in an appropriate place: right next to the vent so that the fumes can be easily removed.

You should just mail that turd over to me before it's too late.

:signfunny::boo:

Edited by DavidMerryweather

not exactly a timely, but it sure fits a run of mine. this is a very hard ped to get to fit into a timely s/h run, and i've been after one for years. so happy to have this subby. uc subby and b'hem to the market soon.

subby40.jpg

It's a Phase II Timely! (thumbs u

a beauty! you saved some dough having me win the 40; had my snipe not won it, i was locked and loaded with a much-bigger-than-you-won-it-for bid on the 42. so glad it worked out like it.

a beauty! you saved some dough having me win the 40; had my snipe not won it, i was locked and loaded with a much-bigger-than-you-won-it-for bid on the 42. so glad it worked out like it.

I side stepped the #40 because I had my snipe on #42 set at $2,850 and was preparing for the worse. :eek: We could have punished each other badly. (thumbs u

Although this has a Schomburg cover, it's my sad duty to inform you that it's not a Nedor. An easy mistake to make but I'm sure you wouldn't want to be caught with it in your possession. :rulez:

:cloud9:

marvelmystery33.jpg

Since I find myself doing most of my posting under this thread, it is here that I'd like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Same to you Jimbo

Thanks Billbo!! I hope you had a great Christmas (thumbs u

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday Jimmiojumpnjive (thumbs u

Thanks Ricardo!!! I hope you did too :headbang:

Since I find myself doing most of my posting under this thread, it is here that I'd like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Same to you Jimbo

Thanks Billbo!! I hope you had a great Christmas (thumbs u

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday Jimmiojumpnjive (thumbs u

i'm sure all my geekopotomiirorovianovites had a GREAT x-mas.

I did!!!! I hope you did too Billy boy (thumbs u