• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,113 posts in this topic

i love subby 1! and with my favorite [least big a deal] defect in the slab era, the loose cf. get a 7.0+'ish looking book, but at the label price.

sm1.jpg

love me some torchy 1, too. another book better looking than it's grade, thanks to cgc's draconian treatment of stains. you can see said stain on "also." book has an 8.0 appearance.

torch1.jpg

love me some torchy 1, too. another book better looking than it's grade, thanks to cgc's draconian treatment of stains. you can see said stain on "also." book has an 8.0 appearance.

torch1.jpg

you ain't kidding about the appearance of that book Billy. I had it before it was slabbed, and that suckah is FRESH!

i love subby 1! and with my favorite [least big a deal] defect in the slab era, the loose cf. get a 7.0+'ish looking book, but at the label price.

sm1.jpg

Centerfold - shmenterfold, that is one lovely comic book

I always think of your "on the loose" comment to the Fish though when I think of centerfold stories

lol

I've owned several dozen Timelys over the years, but I'm pretty sure this is my first big key. Not counting classic covers, I've had a few of those.
you're a DC guy at heart :)

Unabashedly! :cloud9:

I've owned several dozen Timelys over the years, but I'm pretty sure this is my first big key. Not counting classic covers, I've had a few of those.
you're a DC guy at heart :)

Unabashedly! :cloud9:

(worship)