• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,038 posts in this topic

complete2.jpg

Speaking of tough books in grade, somehow I overlooked this'un; congrats, Billy. (thumbs u

Cool book, but the cover looks more Schomburg inspired than actually by Schomburg.

Many thanks to Andy for allowing me to work out a deal to get this book back in my collection. :banana:

CapWeirdTales74CAD.jpg

I only collect the WWII caps, to keep the costs down and to draw the line SOMEWHERE, but everytime I see any of the Weird Tales Caps I debate the rule. This copy is :cloud9:

Many thanks to Andy for allowing me to work out a deal to get this book back in my collection. :banana:

CapWeirdTales74CAD.jpg

I only collect the WWII caps, to keep the costs down and to draw the line SOMEWHERE, but everytime I see any of the Weird Tales Caps I debate the rule. This copy is :cloud9:
and Peter just might be our resident expert on Cap 74s---at least the Canadian versions lol. Nice one Peter...is that your 3rd time getting this one back?

CapWeirdTales74CAD.jpg

Nice! How many times have you owned this book?

Just my second time around as I owned this one for years, sold it a year ago. However, I have owned many Cap #74's over the last 10 years.

this one just joined my collection

Great book. I've always wondered about that cover, though. There's Angel apparently dealing with one bomber while the rest of the bomber fleet is blowing the city to smithereens. :D

very happy to have taken advantage of the cgc stain-hammering predilection. looks like about an 8.5 to me, pretermitting the stain. nice upgrade of my old sr copy.

torch20.jpg

I would love to see a group shot of your Timelys :)