• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,102 posts in this topic

Great subbys :applause:

Picked this up from Heritage:

Cap #59 CGC 9.2:

Cap59.jpg

Yowza! That is a freaking nice book! I'll go hide behind my 5.5 copy!!!

Really nice pick up!

I think I have to hide behind a 4.0 :)

gator

No, but I did try! I am guarantied the next shot, when ever that happens! I should have just told him to ship it.. doh! I feel so dumb at letting that one go! You can never have to many, after all the hard ones you can always sell for at least even.

P

No, but I did try! I am guarantied the next shot, when ever that happens! I should have just told him to ship it.. doh! I feel so dumb at letting that one go! You can never have to many, after all the hard ones you can always sell for at least even.

P

:flamed:

P

Pretty much! Hard book! Both of us were insufficiently_thoughtful_persons for not just telling him to ship and they we sort out the details later! Fugnubit!

P

Pretty much! Hard book! Both of us were insufficiently_thoughtful_persons for not just telling him to ship and they we sort out the details later! Fugnubit!

well, after 3 days ,I did say ship it... but I guess you meant the "first" chance...

c'est la vie... I will find another if that one does not shake free

rick

P

well, after 3 days ,I did say ship it... but I guess you meant the "first" chance...

c'est la vie... I will find another if that one does not shake free

rick

Yeah, I mean when they said "yup will sell it for $1050 shipped", I should have said send it and the check is on the way! I just hope he sells me his 36-39 and 46, then I would be in very happy land!

P

Are you referring to Bill Hughes copy that was recently auctioned?

P

nope, had no idea he had a copy?

rick

rick

He had a mini auction and a bunch of books never received bids, think the opening bid on this was $1,250. A few days later he extended the auction for 3-4 more days and then this book sold for around $1,900 (I think). Would have been a nice deal at $1,250 even with the grease pen marking.

Cap70WH6.5.jpg[/img]

rick

He had a mini auction and a bunch of books never received bids, think the opening bid on this was $1,250. A few days later he extended the auction for 3-4 more days and then this book sold for around $1,900 (I think). Would have been a nice deal at $1,250 even with the grease pen marking.

Cap70WH6.5.jpg[/img]

All say, schnikey!