• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

What an amazing accomplishment! :applause:

This one finishes the MM run 2 to 92! Now I only need a MC 1, that's going to be a little tougher!

MM59cgc80_zps1b840db7.jpeg

This one finishes the MM run 2 to 92!

Big time congratulations Vern!!!! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

That is so awesome.

Certainly is a great accomplishment. I have only one MM comic ( I had a 54 but I sold it and made some nice bucks which I put toward buying the classic Holocaust cover of Captain America). Wish I had the funds and perspicacity to put together a run like that. Congrats!!!

This one finishes the MM run 2 to 92!

Big time congratulations Vern!!!! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

That is so awesome.

+1 a big congrats to you Vern! :golfclap:

+ 1. (worship)

+2 (worship)

This one finishes the MM run 2 to 92! Now I only need a MC 1, that's going to be a little tougher!

Congrats on such an impressive goal :applause: This copy of Marvel 59 is my old copy which I traded to Worldwide two Chicago shows ago!! I'm so glad it went to a good home and completed a huge run!! Well done sir (thumbs u

Congrats on such an impressive goal :applause: This copy of Marvel 59 is my old copy which I traded to Worldwide two Chicago shows ago!! I'm so glad it went to a good home and completed a huge run!! Well done sir (thumbs u

[font:Times New Roman]Awesome accomplishment! [/font] :headbang: