• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

daring9.jpg

I like this 'un :applause:

The colorist messed it up a bit, as the two guys suspended over the sharks are supposed to be Kuomintang Chinese Army, but their uniforms ended up being colored the same as the Japanese.

daring10.jpg

Very nice set! I gave up to easy putting this one together. I had the D Copy #11 for a while combined with a 7.5 #9. I could not find a #10 anywhere and finally just gave up when I got out of comics very briefly.

i had this shot in my old aol "private space" years ago, but dragged my heels and got all my pix deleted. there has been a good deal of turnover in the run since, so an up-to-date pic is just what the doctor ordered.

caps.jpg

i had this shot in my old aol "private space" years ago, but dragged my heels and got all my pix deleted. there has been a good deal of turnover in the run since, so an up-to-date pic is just what the doctor ordered.

caps.jpg

love that run :luhv:

Bring them all to Matt's in March

Did Bedrock or Todd take that picture?

caps.jpg

Hominahominahomina! :ohnoez:

So nice!

caps.jpg

My fear of height is kicking in, ...at least tell me they're all mid-grade! :o

caps.jpg

My fear of height is kicking in, ...at least tell me they're all mid-grade! :o

That is an awesome pic!!! That cap #74 looks nicely registered too...I havent seen a ton of them but most I have seen have a lot of white on the spine...Its crazy to me that someone was able to put a run together like this...just Bananas lol Was this feat accomplished by you Straw-Man?

I wanna be there when the maid vacuums. :insane:

caps.jpg

My latest Timely, just picked up from Heritage... :cloud9:

4822e40c-80b4-461f-bb94-9a55d9560235_zps6bb8ffa6.jpg

is this your second #2? I thought you had a nice one already?

Nada, ...nice goal though. I like the idea of acquiring doppelgänger copies of the classics. :insane:

Early Caps still MIA are listed in my updated signature line. (thumbs u