• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,111 posts in this topic

I like the 36 as well. Schomburg detail at his best. The diagram of the tunnel is cool and yes a SOL cover as well :)

E42FD589-9D97-4FE1-A4A9-8549D782DF88_zpsjmbfl9ea.jpg

Nice copy as well. Yes, he was a genius. I only have one Schomburg cover so far( and its a Nedor). But that won't be forever, just focused on other publishers for the most part for now. I almost bid on the Daring Mystery in last Sunday's HA auction, but I knew if I did, that compulsive collector behavior would then begin a Timely binge if I won and throw me off my focus :D . Guess I could have worse problems.....

Got this from Vern before the Summer when he upgraded. This was one of my first 3 Timelys I got back in the 90s. Always thought the 15 was the best cover from 11-20. The depth perception with the tanks, army, tunnel is awesome. Been close to cracking this out. The mylar is ready. lol

309C0BEA-DA6C-4168-A518-210C54B41C78_zpskx1whpdm.jpg

Ben, this one is AWESOME on the inside!!!! The teens through to issue 30 or so have a double whammy: GREAT covers and KILLER art inside!! :applause: Crack away my friend!!!!

Ah yes. Quite aware of the treats on the interior :)