• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,017 posts in this topic

Got this from Vern before the Summer when he upgraded. This was one of my first 3 Timelys I got back in the 90s. Always thought the 15 was the best cover from 11-20. The depth perception with the tanks, army, tunnel is awesome. Been close to cracking this out. The mylar is ready. lol

309C0BEA-DA6C-4168-A518-210C54B41C78_zpskx1whpdm.jpg

Nicely done, guys, on both the Cap and MM 15. The depth perception on the MM cover is very cool. On the Cap, while my eye always goes to the bottom of the scene first, it's also one of my favorite cover drawings in the run of just Cap himself.

Got this from Vern before the Summer when he upgraded. This was one of my first 3 Timelys I got back in the 90s. Always thought the 15 was the best cover from 11-20. The depth perception with the tanks, army, tunnel is awesome. Been close to cracking this out. The mylar is ready. lol

Go! GO! Doooooo iT! :devil:

lol

I think the mystique of the Borock old label is somehow stopping me.

That's actually one of my favorite mmc. I think I saw Xavier Logan's years ago and was hooked

lol

Is there a chest hair stuck in there?

lol

lol. Thankfully NOT. Would it be worth more? :o

That's actually one of my favorite mmc. I think I saw Xavier Logan's years ago and was hooked

it was the earliest that I liked (outside of issues 1-10) when I first saw it in the Gerber photojournals in the mid 90s. Russ really likes that book too. The tunnel makes that cover.

lol

Or worse.... :facepalm:

lol

Or worse.... :facepalm:

lol

Ben, this one is AWESOME on the inside!!!! The teens through to issue 30 or so have a double whammy: GREAT covers and KILLER art inside!! :applause: Crack away my friend!!!!