• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics #63 CGC 8.0 off-white to white!

46 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, nearmint said:

:banana:

No, it's a keeper at this point.  Action 50-63 is one of my favorite cover runs of all time

The 39 you had for sale a while back is the one I was lusting over....... all that glossy process blue just knocks me down.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

6 hours ago, nearmint said:

The funny thing is, I did sell this book 8 years ago, but bought it back earlier this year as a 9.0.  

IMG_0314.JPG

I see you listed it in April.  That's my time off from mud season.  If you would have waited until May, I would have surely bought it.  I never did obtain a copy of this book. 

9 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

The 39 you had for sale a while back is the one I was lusting over....... all that glossy process blue just knocks me down.... GOD BLESS....

I still have a 7.0 and 8.0 of #39 if anyone's interested!

Edited by nearmint

On 4/15/2009 at 8:46 AM, nearmint said:

One of the best war covers of this title, or any title.

$1850

action63b.jpg

I just checked my comic buy/sales spread sheet I've been keeping since around 2008 and I bought this book from you, held it for a bit then sold it in a Comiclink auction which I ended up making a small profit which went into buying "I think" an AF15. 

Edited by thedude

2 hours ago, thedude said:

I just checked my comic buy/sales spread sheet I've been keeping since around 2008 and I bought this book from you, held it for a bit then sold it in a Comiclink auction which I ended up making a small profit which went into buying "I think" an AF15. 

Funny how certain books make the rounds.  I'm happy to have this back.

Wow, it doesn't look like there was any enhancements done to change it from the 8.0 to a 9.0.  On the other hand I recently had a book enhanced from an 8.5 and it looked gorgeous.  I had it resubmitted and it came back as a 7.5  :tonofbricks:

On 9/3/2017 at 10:13 AM, nearmint said:
On 9/3/2017 at 0:35 AM, jimjum12 said:

I still have a 7.0 and 8.0 of #39 if anyone's interested!

They are now 9.2s...

action39.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock