• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your other vices (besides comics)?

132 posts in this topic

I'm sure there have probably been threads like this in the past...if so I've missed 'em and apologize!

Just curious, what other obsessions do you guys have besides collecting comics (if any)?

Here are some of mine:

Doc Savage

H.P. Lovecraft

Bad B-Movies (Horror and SciFi), generally the ones from the 70's/80's (like Hell Comes To Frogtown)

Poker

New England Patriots

Bad horror novels (Richard Laymon, Bentley Little, etc.)

I seem to vacillate between these, almost never concentrating on more than one at a time. Does anyone else do that?

ERB First Editions, REH pulps ,Weird Tales etc.. Occasionaly OA

I also am obsessed with sweets! Got a major sweet toooth I have done Battle with all my Adult life!

I also love Horror and Adventure Flicks!

Sci-Fi and monster movies and TV from the 30s-70s, cartoons from the same period, cool vintage lamps, booze, boobs, and bonin’.

Used to be booze and smokes, but I dropped smoking. Don’t drink too much anymore either.

I'm sure there have probably been threads like this in the past...if so I've missed 'em and apologize!

Just curious, what other obsessions do you guys have besides collecting comics (if any)?

Here are some of mine:

Doc Savage

H.P. Lovecraft

Bad B-Movies (Horror and SciFi), generally the ones from the 70's/80's (like Hell Comes To Frogtown)

Poker

New England Patriots

Bad horror novels (Richard Laymon, Bentley Little, etc.)

I seem to vacillate between these, almost never concentrating on more than one at a time. Does anyone else do that?

SEX, old black and white movies, and more SEX.

DRX