• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your other vices (besides comics)?

132 posts in this topic

Customizing Arcade Machines.

What pinball machines do you have, Pinball?

Customizing Arcade Machines.

What pinball machines do you have, Pinball?

Attack From Mars - (Solid State)

Lady Luck - (Electro-Mech)

attackfrommars.jpg

ladyluck.jpg

Don't have any good picture available right now. So the flyers will give you an idea.

The AFM is in minty shape and the LL needs some TLC. It is a future project.

What kind of customization do you do?

1) Books about Bob Dylan (my favorite title, originally published in the U.K. in 1991, is entitled "Oh No, Not Another Bob Dylan Book"). :insane:

2) Diet Mountain Dew.

3) Forget the politicians on C-SPAN...tune into Book TV on C-SPAN 2 on the weekends. :headbang:

4) Procrastination. :shrug:

So far, only stuff to my own machines before I sell them and start over. Chrome coin doors, LED buttons, light-up trackballs, and JAMMA board switches for having several boards in 1 machine.

If you hang around the signature room, you know I'm into sketches. Sometime down the road, I'd like to get side art, marquees, and control panel decals featuring art from some of my favorite artists. I know a place that will do it if you can provide a hi-res scan.

Nice machines. In March, I went to a pinball festival here in Texas. My girlfriend Sally was rockin' out on Medieval Madness. She's SOOO much better than I am. Her dad owns 17 machines, so she's had a lot of practice.

Playing Medal of Honor every night

Poker on Thursdays

TIVO, Lost, 24, Smallville, Sarah Conner, The Unit, Heroes, and movies in general. Really miss The Shield!!

Collecting ERB!!

Collect Stephen King, Tom Clancy, and a few others

OA and sketches

So far, only stuff to my own machines before I sell them and start over. Chrome coin doors, LED buttons, light-up trackballs, and JAMMA board switches for having several boards in 1 machine.

If you hang around the signature room, you know I'm into sketches. Sometime down the road, I'd like to get side art, marquees, and control panel decals featuring art from some of my favorite artists. I know a place that will do it if you can provide a hi-res scan.

Nice machines. In March, I went to a pinball festival here in Texas. My girlfriend Sally was rockin' out on Medieval Madness. She's SOOO much better than I am. Her dad owns 17 machines, so she's had a lot of practice.

Your girlfriend has good taste. Medieval Madness in my opinion is one of the best solid state pins out there. And of course very expensive to obtain. So much Monty Python's Holy Grail going in that game. :roflmao: A real blast to play.

-I probably see 100 movies a year in the theater, half the time just for the Popcorn and Cherry Coke

-Gym

-Hiking

-Recently got into road biking (bicycles)

-Enough junk/unhealthy food to counteract most of the above

-Music

-Girlfriend

-Most sports (Red Sox, Tigers, UofM, Pistons, etc..)