• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your other vices (besides comics)?

132 posts in this topic

Turkey Hunting

Grouse Hunting

Fly-Fishing (trout, bass and flats fish)

Playing 18 holes and watching real athletes play 18 holes

Collecting German, English & Spanish Best Side x Sides

As many Hawks, Cubby and Bears as I can go to

Good Louis Lamour Books

Good Music

Good Movies

Good Food

& Now spending as much time as I can with my dogs, wife and my 5 month old Brody (after Jason Lee in Mallrats) Robert (After my Late Father) The little guy has honestly stolen my heart!!!

Call of Duty comp game.....online....multiplayer.......

Yes I have played my share of #3 n W at W too!

My friend...... :cloud9:

I look for antiques in custom shops and attend garage sales/flea market,..I'm an inpulse buyer at times..one time, because I thought it was the coolest thing ever..I bought a Russian MIG pilot Fighter helmet, still have it...

But on some of my spare time I also build bio-atomic aluminum shelled fiber optic transdimensional time travel toilet seats, they are sooo comfortable :cloud9:

WWII Collectibles

Watcha collect? :popcorn:

Mostly German helmets and medals.

I have a couple German helmets and also a French helmet. I have a few German medals and some American military documents.

I have just started collecting. I recently found some reference books so I don't get burned on any fakes...hopefully.

You collect WWII stuff?

Have been thinking of starting. Am thinking of putting together a "complete" army outfit circa 1944 in the European theater. Am finding out that there was nothing standardized in the gear those guys received.