• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your other vices (besides comics)?

132 posts in this topic

Can't say I've seen the 50 around these parts...

Traverse City, MI is one of Labatt's Top 10 draft accounts though (as is East Lansing where I went to college) and I definitely help support that Top 10 status! (thumbs u

Mostly stick to Molson(DRY ,Export) do you get that stuff?stopped with the Ex when they made it a "light "beer,4.9 shudder :mad:

Labbat Crystal is obscure this way,ever try it??

There is also a great overproof MOLSON STOCK ALE..if you can,try her out

P>S NO IronCity beer here.. (tsk) or Rollin Rock

and regular Coors no longer exists just the silver(aged drinker)bullet ..loved that red box!!

hooked on everything

the porcer

I don't think I've seen Molson Export here either,I know we don't have the Stock Ale :( However we have Molson Canadian, Molson XXX (which will knock you on your ) and a few other Molson's. Iron City beer is tough to find up here but Rolling Rock is available in droves. As far as Coor's Original, or Banquet Beer as I refer to it, is still around in a gold box now. One great cheap beer that I can even find on tap up here is Old Style, the pride of Chicago. Bell's Oberon is classic stuff too, I don't know if it gets to Canada, I don't think it even leaves the Midwest.

Traverse City, MI is one of Labatt's Top 10 draft accounts though (as is East Lansing where I went to college) and I definitely help support that Top 10 status! (thumbs u

You live in Traverse?

You live in Traverse?

Indeed I do, believe it or not I'm a born and raised native son. I love it up here, a little behind the times but there's nothing wrong with that! Just about to buy a house too, so I'm going to be up here for awhile! Glad to see that so many people are familiar with it up here, Michigan's economy needs all it can get and the Cherry Festival is a great tourist draw.

You live in Traverse?

Indeed I do, believe it or not I'm a born and raised native son. I love it up here, a little behind the times but there's nothing wrong with that! Just about to buy a house too, so I'm going to be up here for awhile! Glad to see that so many people are familiar with it up here, Michigan's economy needs all it can get and the Cherry Festival is a great tourist draw.

Well you live in great area....at least from hunter and fisherman's point of view. Fieldsport (purveyor to the wingshooter) and its owner Brain Bilinski is one of the best in U.S. Have to go every year to see Brian in all the gorgeous sidexsides. My buddy has been there about 10 years now (he went to Ferris State and went back to Chicago after graduating and realized MI was the place for him) he frequents your more popular watering holes more than the average Joe. He will be the load yet cordial and humorous HAWKS/BEARS/CUBS/ILLINI fan who goes by the name, "Bonne."

Eat some Pastys for me!

Eric