• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new g.a. slabs up 'til sunday--10% off across the board

31 posts in this topic

piracy 6, 8.5, ow/w. pardon the fuzzy scan and the anomaly in the middle caused by it's mylite--believe me, it is killer. $165. SOLD!!

piracy.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Great cover and great interior.

Cool book! Speaking of pirates, Capt Phillips landed here in Burlington, VT about an hour ago. Were all glad to have him home!!! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

piracy 6, 8.5, ow/w. pardon the fuzzy scan and the anomaly in the middle caused by it's mylite--believe me, it is killer. $165. SOLD!!

piracy.jpg

Cool book! Speaking of pirates, Capt Phillips landed here in Burlington, VT about an hour ago. Were all glad to have him home!!! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

just saw the welcome home story on usa today. very cool.

piracy.jpg

I was actually born in Underhill, Vt. I'm glad he's home too!

piracy.jpg

just saw the welcome home story on usa today. very cool.

Gosh Billy, I think you might have actually dethroned me for worst digital picture-taker on the boards!!!!! :o:P

:kidaround:

space action 3 moved to ebay, and no longer for sale here.

the rest will either sell here or go back in the box. no ebay for them.

they are:

superworld 2

real clue

web of evil 1

vic torry and....