• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eminem IS the NEW Punisher!!!

49 posts in this topic

I saw this yesterday on a celebrity news blog, and all I could think was, "Man, Punisher is having the worst year ever!" After that movie (which was so bad it was amazing) and this? Yikes. Eminem looks like he's gonna put a roofie in someone's drink. :(

This is a joke, right ?....I don't know why,but these pics make me think about the Columbine High articles that I've been reading in USA Today.I liked the Punisher movie that had Travolta in it....but I hope Marvel isn't trying to put some kind of Hip Hop spin on the Punisher where he takes on inner city gangs. I mean,most of the violence we have going on in that scene already is the result of one person or group seeking revenge against another over perceived slights....not unlike the Punisher concept.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Harley was telling me last year he sold a bunch of books to him... he didn't even click it was him until the third visit... even the Marshall Mathers Enterprises on the cheques didn't twig him.

Either way, it's another celeb who loves his funny books :headbang:

I really think Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time, but I also realize he should of stayed retired a couple of years ago. I think he finally jumped the shark on this one. The quality of his rap music has severely deteriorated this go around. It is clear as day the man is no longer hungry.

eminemcover1.jpg

Wow...he looks all big and bad...esp with the tat of a little girl on his right shoulder!! lol