• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eminem IS the NEW Punisher!!!

49 posts in this topic

eminemcover1.jpg

Wow...he looks all big and bad...esp with the tat of a little girl on his right shoulder!! lol

That tattoo is a portrait of Eminem’s daughter, Hailie Jade, with some roses around her. It also has the words "Bonnie & Clyde", which was also a song on The Slim Shady LP, and which was also dedicated to his daugther.

I saw this yesterday on a celebrity news blog, and all I could think was, "Man, Punisher is having the worst year ever!" After that movie (which was so bad it was amazing) and this? Yikes. Eminem looks like he's gonna put a roofie in someone's drink. :(

Yeah, he looks more like a trailer park meth-head whose kid went missing than the Punisher.

Yeah, he looks more like a trailer park meth-head whose kid went missing than the Punisher.

Marvel is going to be mad once they see you've figured out the plot and are telling people... (tsk)

lol

Where do you find the icon for someone throwing up?

google answers any and all questions!

icon_vomit.gifvomit.jpg

Vomit.pngsmiley\vomit.gif

It was quicker to get somebody to do it for me (thumbs u

Dutch Rudder.

Wow...he looks all big and bad...esp with the tat of a little girl on his right shoulder!! lol

That tattoo is a portrait of Eminem’s daughter, Hailie Jade, with some roses around her. It also has the words "Bonnie & Clyde", which was also a song on The Slim Shady LP, and which was also dedicated to his daugther.

Hmmm...A song about murdering his daughter's mother, and coaxing the toddler daughter into assisting with the deed. And that's the song he dedicates to Hailie? Gee, what a man.

Hmmm...A song about murdering his daughter's mother, and coaxing the toddler daughter into assisting with the deed. And that's the song he dedicates to Hailie? Gee, what a man.

yep the "gangsta lifestyle." good or bad ,it made him a multi-millionare.

It sure up my kid. Looking at him "pre rap " and "post rap", I must confess I'm not impressed. I know I probably had something to do with it....but I sure hope Marvel Entertainment doesn't jump on the bandwagon. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It sure up my kid. Looking at him "pre rap " and "post rap", I must confess I'm not impressed. I know I probably had something to do with it....but I sure hope Marvel Entertainment doesn't jump on the bandwagon. GOD BLESS...

Sorry to hear that. Marvel will probally jump on the bandwagon as rap/hip-hop is a billion dollar industry,especially with the young people.

i dont like MM due to : he hates and wants to kill his baby moma. but pistal wips the crazy clown that got with her.

tho he does have a (did) have a tallent for rapping. untill he brought in d12. they were the torpedoes that sank his boat.

i dont like MM due to : he hates and wants to kill his baby moma. but pistal wips the crazy clown that got with her.

tho he does have a (did) have a tallent for rapping. untill he brought in d12. they were the torpedoes that sank his boat.

????

????

lol

Sorry to hear that. Marvel will probally jump on the bandwagon as rap/hip-hop is a billion dollar industry,especially with the young people.

Marvel and DC have jumped on the bandwagon, and they did so about 5 years ago. When I was working at Hot Topic back in the day, we started selling urban/hip hop clothing with Superman, Batman, Captain America, and Spiderman. Spiderman and Batman were the biggest hits. This trend is nothing new, but it's still hilarious to see Eminem dressed up as the Punisher, especially with those "I'M GONNA RAPE YOU" eyes.