• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 *NEW SCANS*

22 posts in this topic

I do have a super large scan of the book.. I had to download the scans through photobucket because it was too big and I guess it resized it there. Does anyone know how to fix it with the correct sizing? Maybe I can email it to someone? If not, I can take a pic with my digital camera

New Scans of the book.. I wanted to add there is some very very minor pre-marvel chipping on the edge starting around the bottom of the "Comic Codes Authority" and ending right around the "4" mid part of the issue number. There is also a small 1/8" tear at the edge of the back cover and a miniscule chip at bottom corner of back cover. Everything else is clean.

Picture248.jpg

Picture249.jpg

very nice spine on this book.I could see this book getting an 8.5 I bet it looks 9.0ish in hand though :applause:

Oh, it's absoultely gorgeous in hand.. That's why I am like 50/50 on deciding whether or not to have it CGC graded because it looks too pretty in a mylar. The front cover also is white with no tanning.. Just a beauty to look at!

very nice spine on this book.I could see this book getting an 8.5 I bet it looks 9.0ish in hand though :applause:

Oh, it's absoultely gorgeous in hand.. That's why I am like 50/50 on deciding whether or not to have it CGC graded because it looks too pretty in a mylar. The front cover also is white with no tanning.. Just a beauty to look at!

I would'nt even hesitate to get this one CGC'd,an absolute beauty.