• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Grinder

11 posts in this topic

Made a trip yesterday and stopped at a service station for gas. Saw a clearance rack of t-shirts for sale of Marvel Superheroes. Picked out a couple and then saw this t-shirt and thought of you.

So I bought one, just to show you. It was only $3.99, so how can I lose. "EXSTO" is the brand name.

grindertshirt.jpg

Made a trip yesterday and stopped at a service station for gas. Saw a clearance rack of t-shirts for sale of Marvel Superheroes. Picked out a couple and then saw this t-shirt and thought of you.

So I bought one, just to show you. It was only $3.99, so how can I lose. "EXSTO" is the brand name.

Bloodhound for the bread? Dude they nailed you. :insane:lol

Bloodhound for the bread? Dude they nailed you. :insane:lol

:headbang::headbang: