• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- While you guys are

12 posts in this topic

Still sleeping,scratching yourself,watching cartoons,attending a comic convention.

I will be competing in my first mountain bike race of the year.

It will be very special because it will be the first time my 6 and 4 year old will see me race.

Have fun in what ever you do today because I know I will :cloud9:

John

Nice. Mountain biking is fun. Weather has just started to get nice and I have done a few trips on the paths in the city.

What type of bike you got?

This is my bike.

Norco Sasquatch hardtail with some changes I made.

- Rocky Mountain aluminum seat post (wanted an Axiom but the one I bought was wrong post size.)

- WTB PUREV seat

- Axiom AG racing handle bars

- Vistalite 5/10w dual light setup

- Shimano Deore LX brakes

- Blackspike Ring God

- Alfa Bite Tires (almost time to get a new pair of tires)

Everything else is stock and wouldn't mind changing the shocks since they suck. Eventually I want to get a new hardtail bike that has mechanical disc brakes but want to be able to transfer some of the parts I have now. Esepcially the handlebars since they work so well with setting up light systems on.

78108.jpg.9c983827fabc7b4daa8064f30aac2b31.jpg

78109.jpg.c3ec341092a437d7c0d92c533b60edd1.jpg

78110.jpg.97e1ccf15f28ce2a2273c589b31bd06f.jpg

Still sleeping,scratching yourself,watching cartoons,attending a comic convention.

I will be competing in my first mountain bike race of the year.

It will be very special because it will be the first time my 6 and 4 year old will see me race.

Have fun in what ever you do today because I know I will :cloud9:

John

Good luck. Wear a helmet...and shoulder pads and knee pads

18th for my age category and 75th overall.Not sure how many riders were registered have to wait for final results posted on web site.It was a windy day and a head wind to boot :censored:

The best news was a buddy who rides with me finished 3rd for his category.I was so happy for him , his age is 49.He rode with me most of the race and with about 5km to go I told him he was going to get a good finish.

Damn I had fun.

18th for my age category and 75th overall.Not sure how many riders were registered have to wait for final results posted on web site.It was a windy day and a head wind to boot :censored:

The best news was a buddy who rides with me finished 3rd for his category.I was so happy for him , his age is 49.He rode with me most of the race and with about 5km to go I told him he was going to get a good finish.

Damn I had fun.

That's not bad for 75 total riders and 18 riders in your age catagory! :baiting::kidaround:

Damn I had fun.

That's not bad for 75 total riders and 18 riders in your age catagory! :baiting::kidaround:

After reviewing the final results on the web site I finished:

19th out of 81 riders in my age group.

77th out of 423 riders overall.

Still too damn slow :censored::pullhair:

I knew I shouldn't have been reading a comic book while I was riding. :roflmao:

Damn I had fun.

After reviewing the final results on the web site I finished:

19th out of 81 riders in my age group.

77th out of 423 riders overall.

Still too damn slow :censored::pullhair:

I knew I shouldn't have been reading a comic book while I was riding. :roflmao:

Well, you did much better than I would have done. :)