• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four #44 (2 copies) LARGER PIX

10 posts in this topic

Nice Books!

Copy A What is going on with the spine as seen from the BC? If there is any readers crease or slight spine roll I will say. 7.5

Copy B Possible 9.0 IMHO.

The spine is pretty clean for Copy A. Definitely no spine roll or tick marks except for that small mark at the bottom corner. Other than that, it is clean

So does anyone know how to make larger scans thru photobucket? I have larger scans sent thru my email, but when I import them to photobucket, it automatically decreases the size. I'm wondering if there is a way to make it larger and not smaller?

So does anyone know how to make larger scans thru photobucket? I have larger scans sent thru my email, but when I import them to photobucket, it automatically decreases the size. I'm wondering if there is a way to make it larger and not smaller?

photobucket has image editing softwear. I haven't tryed but believe you can enlarge images there.

photobucket has image editing softwear. I haven't tryed but believe you can enlarge images there.

There is some enlarging scale thing in photobucket, but the more i enlarge it, the more it gets blurry and there are no tools to fix that as I have looked around.