• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Original Comic Art Dealer is the most fan FRIENDLY to deal with ?

26 posts in this topic

I think the true measure of a "fan friendly" dealer is not someone who ships the art that you've paid for. If I pay for something and they send it, it's not really telling of a dealer who's reliable or easy to deal with or whatever....

If there is a problem, and there could be dozens that happen in the hobby, how does the dealer handle it ? Is the dealer professional ? - Do they try and resolve the matter to both parties liking ? -

I agree, too many times people say "X Dealer is a nice guy", when in reality all he does is answer your e-mails , take you money and send out your art.

The true measure of a dealer should be in how they deal with you, when you are not satisfied with some aspect of either their service or shipping etc.

•Enrico Salvini: Super friendly. I've bought from numerous times over the internet and in person.

•Scott Eder: Super friendly.

•Albert Moy: Super friendly? I don't know about that, but holds up pretty well considering the quality of his inventory, which people constantly try to low-ball him on. He has good pages, and he's not giving them away.

•Ken Danker: See Albert Moy. Don't inquire about an "A" page from his personal collection and then try to offer him whatever price the latest mid-range page from the same book ended at on eBay.

•The Donnelly Bros.: Friendly? Sure, they're nice enough.... as curators of a travelling museum. I've never completed a deal with them.

•Danzig: Tell your children not to walk his way.

•Romitaman/Burkey: Very friendly... HE IS NOT YELLING AT YOU WHEN HE EMAILS YOU, THAT IS JUST THE WAY HE TYPES!!!!!!!!

•Mitch I: The times I've dealt with him it was all business. He just wanted to complete the sale and send me on my way.