• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another example of the exploding FF market....

13 posts in this topic

Maybe ending auctions on X-mas could be good after all tongue.gif

I know I scourd eBay yesterday looking for bargains. Didn't find many I liked though..... frown.gif

Jim

No bargains on ebay this Yule it would seem (I browsed for hours yesterday). Less lots and almost as many bidders or people using sniper software. F.F.s in the teens are very scarce in HG, but in mid-grade, not really. Lotta hungry people out there apparently.

After several hours of biddng,I came away with a pre-hero TOS that I thought was cheap and might have overpaid for a less than good copy of FF16,but it was from the same dealer so I saved $5 on shipping. Bargins were quite scarce yesterday.A nice Cap 100 was sniped for $42,about the best bargin I saw.

Here's the kicker.

It might have been actually graded correctly! 893whatthe.gif

That's what made me nervous... NeatStuff undergrading..? Isn't that the fourth sign of the Apocalypse? There's simply GOT to be something else wrong with this book that can't be seen in the scan, otherwise NeatStuff would have graded it VF !

Here's the kicker.

It might have been actually graded correctly! 893whatthe.gif

That's what made me nervous... NeatStuff undergrading..? Isn't that the fourth sign of the Apocalypse? There's simply GOT to be something else wrong with this book that can't be seen in the scan, otherwise NeatStuff would have graded it VF !

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif NeatStuff undergrading..? your killing me...... 893applaud-thumb.gif