• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CEREBUS #2 VF++ (one price cut, $20 off)

5 posts in this topic

A really nice copy, presents REALLY well in hand.

Flat, no handling wear...what takes it down are the spine stress marks that break color.

IMHO, this is VF++ and one of the finest copies you're likely to see around here that isn't slabbed. Nicer then my copy, I was going to CGC this, but need to sale to fund a CGC submission of moderns.

Raw, 9.0

Asking $285 shipped anywhere USA

cerebus2front.jpg

Oh my, what a killer copy. That would be a BIG upgrade to my copy...but rube11 has already sucked up all my spare change this month, lol

Oh my, what a killer copy. That would be a BIG upgrade to my copy...but rube11 has already sucked up all my spare change this month, lol

It's quite honestly THE single nicest copy I've seen...spine tics be damed, everything else about the book is killer.

I'd like to refer to fellow boardie and comic buddy Joe Grisolia, who's also seen the book in hand, he'll tell you too. That book is just a BEETCH to find tight.