• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad timing...how to explain...yes, it is your fault..all of you...

74 posts in this topic

Give her some good loving!

Yeah that'll work. "Honey, listen, I know you're mad that I blew the mortgage payment on funnybooks, but can we have s*x now please?"

Well, if you are not an expert in the good loving department it obviously won't work for you :insane:

You must be a newlywed :baiting:

You must be single :baiting:

Yeah that'll work. "Honey, listen, I know you're mad that I blew the mortgage payment on funnybooks, but can we have s*x now please?"

Well, if you are not an expert in the good loving department it obviously won't work for you :insane:

Try again :baiting:

Afraid of women :baiting:

My wife just sees everything I buy, which is at times a bit much. Any purchase over $300.00 I clear with her first, which she appreciates (and never says no). And I generally work out time payments so that I dont dump half my check on books

well...it ended up fine...just told her i bought this stuff and she was cool with it, she just didn't ask how MUCH i spent on them (probably because she's sick)...so yeah, the truth shall let ye free as long as you remember to have them shipped to your po box next time ya insufficiently_thoughtful_person...

oh yeah, been married 8 years now and she makes 2x more than i do. i did not expect the response with this and yes she does wear the pants when it comes to money...

atleast i got a laugh out of these, that made me feel better (thumbs u

thanks all

j

I like to avoid these kind of nasty confrontations by keeping all my "fun money" in my Paypal account. I only use THAT money to buy comics -- its money from comics I've already sold...

Wow, I've said that line so often, even I'm beginning to belive it!

and since she is sick....no good lovin for me for the next couple of days....

j

You have to look after her - give her a few choice comics to read (thumbs u

My wife just sees everything I buy, which is at times a bit much. Any purchase over $300.00 I clear with her first, which she appreciates (and never says no). And I generally work out time payments so that I dont dump half my check on books

My wife also sees everything I buy. She checks the credit card and bank account on-line every day. I call her the Watcher.

ff48-1.jpg

Your wife sounds like a gem Pat. Never says no, wonderful. Of course you've no doubt earned the trust and avoid turning your passion into a problem.

:gossip: And yes, my wife is reading over my shoulder :cry:

lol

Definitely try again :baiting:

My wife also sees everything I buy. She checks the credit card and bank account on-line every day. I call her the Watcher

I believe that name is already taken meh

lol

Definitely try again :baiting:

Your comic buying is slightly premature lol

You're lucky I don't have your address, Junkenstein. I wouldn't be able to resist sending at least one box of drek comics to your house every week, with huge fake invoices included. :insane:

Plausible deniability.

"What the heck are these? I didn't ask for these....I have no idea what's going on!!!!'

"Those chat board guys must be trying to pull one over on me"

I was thinking he should blame it on Canada

"I'm holding these for a friend from Canada who won then from an eBay seller that won't ship out of the US of A"