• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad timing...how to explain...yes, it is your fault..all of you...

74 posts in this topic

maybe get a P.O. BOX (shrug) you should be gettin my package any day now, i hope you dont get in trouble lol

lol A great solution followed by news of more trouble...who's side are you on alpha?

maybe get a P.O. BOX (shrug) you should be gettin my package any day now, i hope you dont get in trouble lol

i do have a po box due to my writing (i am a not famous horror writer :shy:) but i thought "hey i get home early before her i'll just send it to my house" and she ends up being sick since we were out the night before (that's usually my deal, to get out of work the next day).

so here i was, at work (not writing because i am an not famous writer yet) worring what will happen when i get home, if she gets mad, she's sick so no angry make up funtime for me (don't want to get sick myself). so i just broke down and said that yes i agreed to not buy any more books after i bought $600-700 from phil a month or two ago, then i put on my best barry white voice and sasid..baby i'm doing this for us child, don't you worry there will be penty of time for you to get mad at me the next time i screw up...

and she shrugged her shoulders and said ok...

j

lol A great solution followed by news of more trouble...who's side are you on alpha?

lol i just seen this thread after j bought some books from me.. i have the same problems with my fiance :pullhair: what works for me is, i will offer to take my fiance to the mall.. then write down everything she spends, and encourage her to buy more lol and when i get home, i go straight to the boards (thumbs u

You're lucky I don't have your address, Junkenstein. I wouldn't be able to resist sending at least one box of drek comics to your house every week, with huge fake invoices included. :insane:

:signfunny:

have them insured with a huge sticker for thousands of dollars!

lol

This tread makes me sad for some members wives and their marriage or relationship. so so sad

Agreed :thumbsup:

Jim

Agreed (thumbs u

O.k., the wife is home sick from work today. This is a problem as I should have 3 or 4 boxes of books waiting when i get home (i get home 30-40 min before she does).

My problem...how do i explain that the books sitting there were paid for without telling her that i paid for them (she made me promise to not buy anything for a few months, she's evil!) and i didn't buy anything for her either (usually a piece of billy the kid's art works but i didn't get anything from him this time).

so any bets as to how bad my night is going to be?

if you guys would stop selling so many nice books, i wouldn't have to break any promises. so this is all of your fault. yep i said it, all of your fault you sellers on the boards.

thanks for the great books though :whistle:

j

OK.

I'm too late.

But you should have bought something nice for her on the way home.

She would have had a hard time kicking you in the nads if you were handing her some 14K gold ear rings or something.

OK.

I'm too late.

But you should have bought something nice for her on the way home.

She would have had a hard time kicking you in the nads if you were handing her some 14K gold ear rings or something.

just so happens that you were the first one i bought off of the boards :whistle:

j

Start selling up your comics now...yo...

Remember the Married with Children episode...

Season 3, Episode 1: He Thought He Could

Original Air Date—6 November 1988

Al discovers a library book that was due in 1957. He must return it to the library and face up to his worst, childhood fear: the librarian.

Next US airings:

Thur. Apr. 23 10:00 PM TVLAND

Watch it tonight!!!

I'll meet you in your selling thread. (thumbs u