• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Me Robot Covers!

117 posts in this topic

Oh what the heck. I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks waiting for just such a thread to post it in, but it is clearly my favorite robot cover!

:luhv:

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

Great book! :applause:

One of the best covers ever.

I was bursting at the seams to post it, but held my water as long as I could :blush:

I don't know how you could hold back!! (worship) (I generally can't even though I never get that neat of a book :sorry: )

Here's another pulp robot -

I have always loved that FFM cover, but Pinballs Brick Bradford is such a quintessential Robot cover...stoopid robot covers, I can't decide.

Great thread guys, keep um coming.

Oh what the heck. I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks waiting for just such a thread to post it in, but it is clearly my favorite robot cover!

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

Wow! Congrats Bill, I know you must be thrilled to have landed that book. (worship)

Fantastic3_G25r.jpg

Whoo!

That's a Fletcher Hanks Stardust story, right?

Jack

This looks like a robot cover to me, and CGC designates is so on the label, but if you read the story they're actually metal creatures. Eh, close enough!

AllStarComics26.jpg

All different, specific metals (Metal Men prototype?). One of the top element stories of the Golden Age, and my only All-Star Comics.

allstar26.jpg

Jack