• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action comics #93 CGC 7.0 - SOLD

20 posts in this topic

Back in the early eighties, I worked in an arcade during my first two years of college. I don't recognize that game. What is it? Who made it?

btw . . . I use to be the Ms. Pac-Man Champion.

It's a generic european arcade cabinet (using the jamma standard, so it could, in theory, run all the compatible jamma games).

The cabinet is now empty and i'm going to mount a pc in it :banana:

It's a generic european arcade cabinet (using the jamma standard, so it could, in theory, run all the compatible jamma games).

The cabinet is now empty and i'm going to mount a pc in it :banana:

This is so weird as I'm thinking of getting a cabinet as well, also looking for one with a Jamma interface so I can plug in one of those 48-in-one boards and play all the arcade games from the 80's.

I thought about going the Mame route as well, but I decided I want fewer games but the real arcade feeling (so I'm going to stick with the standard cabinet screen and not go for a PC monitor).

I have plenty of links of shops that sell all kinds of stuff, including incredible decals, marquees and stickers to spice up your cab (thumbs u

I was offered this cabinet this week for €75.00 ...

a199_1.JPG

it included a game/board called r"Zing Zing Zap" which is a 1942-clone shooter. It works perfectly, but I don't like the wooden look and the seller is unable to tell me if the cabinet comes with a Jamma interface or not.

High grade book, early 40's, flagship title for the cost of some CGC 9.8 moderns.

That's the way I look at it.

R.

I think it is. If someone wants it I'll pass but at this price I think it's a steal.

R.

Nice bargain! I was about ready to pull the trigger myself!

I would have been all over this book as soon as it was posted if I didn't already have a copy.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? it. I've been humming and hawing on this since he listed it.

:takeit:

:applause:

Thanks !

This book was purchased raw from a french collector (he was also selling a copy of action #4 but i wasn't interested) and sent to CGC by myself. My grade was 7.0.

Seems i was right :acclaim: Wasn't expecting C/OW pages though (imho they look OW)