• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My inherited Comic book list A-L

143 posts in this topic

If I am doing wrong please let me know...MacMan I am just answering the posts.

Slym what do u mean by pressing?

Gosh this is a tough crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they are !

...try living with them ...... meh

Mary, once Shark buys your books, just let everyone down lightly that was waiting. Someone along the lines of "So long suckers!" lol

I was going to be about 8 miles from her house on Saturday to visit my wife's sister. But she says her and the hubby have to work on Saturday. :P

Ironfist14front.jpg

SOrry for the glare, and I am going as fast as I can....trying to get kids in bed.

And all u PM'ers I will get you...PLEASE have patience.

That actually doesn't look too bad Mary. You could do well with this book.

Mary, once Shark buys your books, just let everyone down lightly that was waiting. Someone along the lines of "So long suckers!" lol

I was going to be about 8 miles from her house on Saturday to visit my wife's sister. But she says her and the hubby have to work on Saturday. :P

OUCH!

Hmm...I guess it was just the way they were packed in the box, one on top of another. I am being as honest as they come.

Another question...Old mags, and small DC paperbacks...plus some other poster size comics (read like a newspaper) are they worth much? Found those today.

Guys,

After a few PM's with her, I would say she is legit. She grew up in the same town as me here in the SW Burbs of Chicago and knows a lot of the people I do from youth.

Good luck w/ the sales Mary Jo!

Ah , geez . Thanks . Seriously . For some here it was like the "64 million dollar question" , or what have you. meh

Hey SHARK! I dont live in Oak Lawn...I grew up there. I am about 45 min from there... I live 30 min south of Joliet. and yes we have to work....

Returner and I grew up in the same place...In my last post I put I live in between chicago and springfield.... Hey, why did you PM me anyway if you were just going to post what I say in a PM here.... (shrug)

Hey SHARK! I dont live in Oak Lawn...I grew up there. I am about 45 min from there... I live 30 min south of Joliet. and yes we have to work....

Returner and I grew up in the same place...In my last post I put I live in between chicago and springfield.... Hey, why did you PM me anyway if you were just going to post what I say in a PM here.... (shrug)

So what was wrong with what I posted? I was just answering Bosco's comment about you possibly selling me all of the comics. I didn't say where you lived...but you just did. So what's the problem? I wasn't griping about you not being at home. More like disappointed. (shrug)

So what was wrong with what I posted? I was just answering Bosco's comment about you possibly selling me all of the comics. I didn't say where you lived...but you just did. So what's the problem? I wasn't griping about you not being at home. More like disappointed. (shrug)

Yes , there was nothing wrong with that Mary. (shrug). You have to remember , a lot of us are on here a lot and conversrse back and forth. (thumbs u

Wow, this is like someone coming onto the forum asking questions about The Dentist. Next thing you know, someone jumps in and asks "where does he live - what are the name of the attack dogs - what is the combination to his safe."

lol

Although in this case, it would be "How can I scale that baby fence to the right of the screen so I can jump into the pile of comics?"

If I offended you I apologize, I just felt as you were not happy, and thought I was Lying about work... I have gotten SO MUCH chit, people not believing me in such...

THE STRESS!!! I am not mean, I am fair, and I know nothing of comics, except watching the Big Bang Thereoy. lol some of you remind me of Lenord if u watch the series.

Shark...sorry.

Mary

If I offended you I apologize, I just felt as you were not happy, and thought I was Lying about work... I have gotten SO MUCH chit, people not believing me in such...

THE STRESS!!! I am not mean, I am fair, and I know nothing of comics, except watching the Big Bang Thereoy. lol some of you remind me of Lenord if u watch the series.

Shark...sorry.

Mary

You bully. You made lil Sharky cry. lol

Mary, no worries on my end. The only concern is if this particular thread turns into a selling thread where people are making offers to buy your books, etc. It's not that we don't buy and sell and trade TONS of books here because we do! It's just we try to be particular about WHERE on the boards we conduct these transactions--makes keeping track of it all a LOT easier. As I'm sure you've seen in your short time here--this place generates a lot of traffic and people are almost always interested in buying some good books.

So, it's pretty much ok to ask about the value of some books, etc, but where it gets iffy is when you provide a list of book, fish for offers, etc. I'm not saying you're doing that, but I'm also sure you can see where it could go that way.

Otherwise, welcome to the boards. :hi: I don't recall the complete backstory here, but if you are looking to sell, you can try either here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=80&PHPSESSID=

or

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=21&PHPSESSID=

Shark...sorry.

Mary

Hey Mary, good luck with your books. The Big Bang Theory is great and now that you mention it Leonard would fit right in here. You might do best to sell the books to one person and let them resell them rather than sell the best and get stuck with the rest.