• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did you win in the current Comiclink auction?

110 posts in this topic

Kept far away from it :cloud9:

I've got 25+ books in there :frustrated:

Depending on what you have in there you might be doing well. Prices seem to be alright for a lot stuff. I've hardly won anything because of it with a few books I was going after selling for more than I expected.

All I've ended up winning have been a few books to fill holes in my runs. Nothing exciting at all. Just ASM 35, 47 and 49 in CGC 8, DD 11 in CGC 9, DD 16 in CGC 8 and Defenders 1 in CGC 9.2

Was anybody beside me suprised at the end price of THIS BOOK... :o

NO WAY! That book?

I remember my brother bringing home a few of them when they first came out...he said..."Think I should pick up a bunch since they'll let me take as many as I want"...to which I said.." Nah...they'll never be worth anything"... doh!

I think its fair to say that with 76 pages of auction items (about triple what a C-Link auction like this typically has), there are going to be some bargains to be had.

I'm picking up 9.4 SA Marvels with White pages for way under GPA.... its pretty sweet. :cloud9:

the only book I won, cost me $60 more than it was previously offered "for sale" for, in the exchange... a bonehead move on my part, for sure, not just buying it when I had the chance, but everyone loves a "bargain"...

I think its fair to say that with 76 pages of auction items (about triple what a C-Link auction like this typically has), there are going to be some bargains to be had.

I'm picking up 9.4 SA Marvels with White pages for way under GPA.... its pretty sweet. :cloud9:

76 pages?! Now that is crazy for a prospective buyer as unlike Heritage where you can take the time to scan through the auctions and track books, I didn't like that ComicLink doesn't have the same feature so I can keep an eye on just the books I want.

Have they changed this at all? If not, then I can see why their prices did not do as well. They killed prospective buyers with way too much content.