• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did you win in the current Comiclink auction?

110 posts in this topic

Bupkis :headbang:

Nik, since I'm not up on current events here on the Boards, I thought I would ask: are you abstaining from bidding in the C-Link auction for a specific reason? (shrug)

Yes, he is. It's called, "money." lol

Nik, since I'm not up on current events here on the Boards, I thought I would ask: are you abstaining from bidding in the C-Link auction for a specific reason? (shrug)

In a nutshell.

Way too many expenses at the moment.

In a nutshell.

Way too many expenses at the moment.

I know the feeling buddy.... :sorry:

(shrug)

butkus.jpg

Two episodes of The Six Million Dollar Man stick in my head: Sasquatch, of course, and the kidnapping of Butkis, drugged and singing about being a football hero. :cloud9:

You're both *spoons*. :gossip:

I think its fair to say that with 76 pages of auction items (about triple what a C-Link auction like this typically has), there are going to be some bargains to be had.

I'm picking up 9.4 SA Marvels with White pages for way under GPA.... its pretty sweet. :cloud9:

This is a bit misleading as about half the books are Copper/Modern that are being run separately a couple of days later. Unless you collect that age bracket, there are a lot fewer than 76 pages to look through. I didn't bother with the last 30+ pages of the auction since they were all post Bronze books.

the only book I won, cost me $60 more than it was previously offered "for sale" for, in the exchange... a bonehead move on my part, for sure, not just buying it when I had the chance, but everyone loves a "bargain"...

You buy SA?! faint2.gif

before I was a GA collector, I completed the entire Marvel and DC superhero Silver Age... always have had a fondness for the Silver Surfer (first comic I ever owned/read)...

so, been picking up FF SS covers in 9.2 or higher...

also have bought an ASM 1, Showcase 4 and some other SA goodies lately (thumbs u

I think its fair to say that with 76 pages of auction items (about triple what a C-Link auction like this typically has), there are going to be some bargains to be had.

I'm picking up 9.4 SA Marvels with White pages for way under GPA.... its pretty sweet. :cloud9:

This is a bit misleading as about half the books are Copper/Modern that are being run separately a couple of days later. Unless you collect that age bracket, there are a lot fewer than 76 pages to look through. I didn't bother with the last 30+ pages of the auction since they were all post Bronze books.

I plan on sifting through all those pages....should be fun. :screwy: