• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Flight of the conchords

22 posts in this topic

they opened with that song last night, so good.

Seriously? "Too many *icks on the dancefloor?" That is such a funny song.

Only problem is right after, you wake up with Australians in your bed. "Yukkk...you gotta get out of there!"

dont know if anyone on here is a fan, but i saw them in toronto last night and it was easily one of the best concerts ive ever been too. great musicianship as well as funny funny dudes

I didn't realize they were a real musical group! I thought it was just a TV show, which I think is hysterical.

Their parody of David Bowie was spot-on, and the episode about the bongo player had me laughing so hard it hurt.

dont know if anyone on here is a fan, but i saw them in toronto last night and it was easily one of the best concerts ive ever been too. great musicianship as well as funny funny dudes

I didn't realize they were a real musical group! I thought it was just a TV show, which I think is hysterical.

Their parody of David Bowie was spot-on, and the episode about the bongo player had me laughing so hard it hurt.

It went from an HBO comedy special that went over so strongly they were offered their own show.

And the Bowie episode was fantastic.

david bowie episode is my fave. :)

Same here, though I'll PM you one of my new favorites if you have not seen it Matt.

From this season, my favs were the one's with the PM of NZ. The Matrix episode was funny as hell.