• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only __ days till San Diego Con !!

22 posts in this topic

One of these days I'd love to make it to this. Maybe when the kids get older.

Just dress the kids up as Ewoks so the whole family can participate at SDCC. That's what a :gossip: husband told his wife at Seattle, WA's expanded :headbang: Emerald Comicon.

Yesterday they announced their 40th Anniversary guests on the Comic-Con website. LINK

I think it's great that they're inviting and recognizing all of the people who helped get the whole ball rolling 40 years ago. I also think it's really cool that Seduction of the Innocent (the band) is going to be there. Hopefully they will be performing!

83 days and counting !! :banana:

Dennis, theres still alot of Police Comics I need .....and Plastic Mans too.

I still need 18 Detectives between 90 and 113.

A Turok 2 and 7 in super nice.

A Marvel Mystery 51 and a 64......

and I've been lookin at Commander Battle and his atomic Sub books..... (thumbs u but you know....I'm flexable

Didn't know that about Seduction playing. Thats very cool. Bill Mummy rocks !! Well ok, I don't know if he still does.....but it was fun times back then. :grin:

83 days and counting !! :banana:

Dennis, theres still alot of Police Comics I need .....and Plastic Mans too.

I still need 18 Detectives between 90 and 113.

A Turok 2 and 7 in super nice.

A Marvel Mystery 51 and a 64......

and I've been lookin at Commander Battle and his atomic Sub books..... (thumbs u but you know....I'm flexable

Didn't know that about Seduction playing. Thats very cool. Bill Mummy rocks !! Well ok, I don't know if he still does.....but it was fun times back then. :grin:

Heard Raceway 2 was at the top of your list!

Yes.....I'll be keeping an eye out for that one. But I'm temporarily content owning this book..... (thumbs u

IMG_3544.jpg

raceway-1-top.jpg

Senormac,

Not really looking for anything in particular these days. Still working on my IM, but I think I have found most of what I need. I just mainly pick up things that look interesting or look for good reads.

So, how many days left here, chief? ;)